Most OP Champ (in your opinion)

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

lightningbunny1

10-23-2012

oh and ezreal could need a nerf in my opinion

Vega0987

10-23-2012

Rengar, don't even have to say anymore except woo! next patch!

Hmmm Ezreal comes pretty close since he is in every game and just plain annoying.

LeBIink

10-29-2012

Most ppl confuse with the word OP with annoying.
Teemo, shaco, nocturne, those kinds of champ are ANNOYING, but they are easily countered. In my opinion, annoying will mean a champ that will constantly bugs u but you know u can just rape them when u c one.
OP means wat it means, over powered. Darius, is the perfect example. Yes, he is counterable, like all champs, but his hardest to counter in my opinion. His early game is really passive, and range champs are flashy ones like fiora kat or talon can still make him sad. But when he can tanky, it's the end of the world. "Oh no, I met darius' wtih negative scores." Well ya, I met nbs that can't even play a op champ.

I really hate darius (no need to explain), fiddle stick (dam your cc!), and rengar (even after the nerf, he already feared me too hard but ya his quite balance now).

vollmain

10-29-2012

Oh man, got to be Daruis. He walked into a bar and there was no counter man.

Man of Chance

10-29-2012

I would have to say blitzcrank or darius.
But I lean towards blitz because he can shift the entire momentum of a game with one pull. And you and replicate this with any other champs. Sure leona and amumu have their bandage toss/zenith blade but this only brings them into the pack of enemies and your team needs to catch up. And Nautilus' grab can't go through walls and it only brings them halfway while bringing yourself halfway as well. In addition if you miss and hit a wall suddenly you are next to their turret and about to be dead.
Thus blitz's amazing range with his q, the ability to q through a wall and change the entire momentum of a game by grabbing the carry and murdering him before the team fight even starts makes him very broken and thus the most op champion

Reprotted

10-29-2012

Well I have about three major ones the rest are just some are minor and some take less skill than others.
1. Darius OP
2. Malphite Mildly OP
3. Teemo Slightly OP

Reprotted

10-29-2012

Also Exreal does not need nerf he's annoying and overplayed but he's squishy and easily countered.

first time Vayne

10-31-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by I Love Slurpees View Post
I get the feeling you didn't even read my post... But on a side note I'm sorry that I could of forgotten that you're the best and have never/never will struggle against any champs in the game. My bad

Zyra was/is not op, it's like you said, its all about counter pick. i.e Nunu/Ahri/Galio.
Just because one struggles to play against a champ does not mean that champ is op. Now please refrain from using malicious sarcasm in our community. Thanks.

first time Vayne

10-31-2012

I used to be intimidated by Teemo until I played Kat.

And Shen, until I played Irelia.

And Darius, until I picked up Jayce.

And jungling Shaco, until I found Udyr.

And aggressive Fioras, until I tried Jax.

Moral of the story is there are scary champs out there, but everyone has a weakness that others can exploit. Just do your research and practice a variety of champs in your favorite roles, and you won't be afraid anymore. For all of the ragers in this community and all of this game's complexities, it is surprisingly and very impressively balanced.

Phoenix0Wright

10-31-2012

I'm actually extremely happy with the game balance since the Shadow Isles patch. There are champions that I loathe facing (Yorick, Jayce, Shaco), but I hardly think they're overpowered. If I needed to label one champ as OP it'd be Shen, but I still don't think he's anywhere near broken.