Most OP Champ (in your opinion)

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Maulkrieg

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

08-18-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Finalized View Post
It was on Lolking.com? Which is why Riot ended up nerfing her.. You have to admit Zyra was really bad upon launch bro.
Hmm well I find Morgana to be a handful but definately wouldn't go so far as to say she is OP'd
Perhaps Kennen? Although I personally don't find any champs OP'd
Interesting thread though!
Kennen isn't OP. A decent Vlad goes even with him early and outscales him quickly.

lorelŕi

08-18-2012

I've never couldn't counter Yorick soloing-top, not a single time. It makes me going nuts. And I've seen a Yorick owning Darius and Tryndamere both at the same time O_o

Maulkrieg

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

08-18-2012

4th- her seeds can be used as indistructible wards which make them bettert than
to wards, teemo shrooms, heimer turrets and maokai sapling due to their invulnitibity. maokais sapling can be agroed and thus distroyed.

Maokai saplings are invulnerable, and you can step on her seeds to destroy them. I don't see why you would need them under a turret. They're much better in bushes. All you need to know is general area of the enemies. Not exactly where they are when they're cowering in fear under a turret. AOE poke is good in that situation, thus Maokai is better.

wsh0t

08-18-2012

of course its darius. always penta with dat ****ing ****** ult...
also the 80% armor pen. with last whisper...

Exotic3s

08-18-2012

Imo, diana is the only champ I CANNOT find out how to counter her... I build Bveil I get Lichbane if its good for champ I get MR/Ap items sometimes nothing works unless they are worse than decent....

Fuzen kuden

08-21-2012

riven

SpiffmeisterZ

08-21-2012

A decent Diana is always a pain what with her being a CC/burst/tank/poke/high mobility champ... Pretty much what Ahri got her nerf for IIRC. I still can't quite get the hang of fighting Akali, unless I'm playing Garen then it's pure happy time when she hides in her stealth zone and I spin and kill her anyway. I agree Yorick is just too much of a pain spamming ghouls so that by the time you can even start hitting him he's just healing/slowing/outrunning you while you're busted down, and then with his ult he's almost guaranteed to just trade anyway. The only other guy I'd say is a bit of a pain is Urgot, but for some reason I never see the guy played so hooray for a ranged carry tank with a SICK ulti not stomping me every time I see him...

DervanThaBlack

08-21-2012

Xin Zhao is op as hell seence his remake.

├čowser

08-21-2012

Champions i dont like to play against:
-Blitzcrank. He will miss his hooks 9/10 times, but when he finally lands one its game breaking.

-Urgot. He just seems too tanky for how much damage he does. Most of his damage is done from insane range which makes it difficult to trade with him.

OP:
-Morgana, imo is the strongest champion in the game. I started playing LoL right after Lee Sin came out and i have always considered Morgana the strongest champion in the game. However, i havent played with or against her since the CD on black shield was increased.

-Diana seems a bit too tanky and mobile for how much damage she does. Her AAs still seem to do a lot of dmg for an AP champ. Diana just has too much. High mobility, the AoE CC, good burst, very tanky...think of her passive...then all of her individual abilities... now compare her to some other champions.

Dont ban Zach

08-21-2012

Master yi. Master yi. MASTER YI.

God I hate this guy so much. Early game he spams his Q and then when he gets to level 6 he goes by Karthus's motto. "PRESS R TO WIN." Not only that but he has a heal and a passive on his E that makes him stronger. Like he needs it.