Most OP Champ (in your opinion)

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Vatowski

02-28-2013

Karma, everyone knows she is secretly overpowerd

Aamon2500

02-28-2013

Nasus late game. Veigar late game. Both of these do a ridiculous amount of damage late game. The longer the game drags the stronger they get.

Gatts09

02-28-2013

Jax can wipe an entire team all by himself
Yorick is a lane bully and a late game monster.

Light KirĂ 

04-19-2013

Jax cannot take an entire team himself. Idk what teams you're playing with lol but they can't be good.

1 vs 1 I find Kha'Zix to be very difficult

LoudMutes

04-19-2013

Rumble. To me, his kit is balanced on faulty logic. He does far more damage than almost any other top, he has high base damage with amazing scaling, letting him become another ap carry instead of being a bruiser. He also has a short term speed boost, and a slow. His flamespitter has next to no cd, eliminating counter play against him while it IS on cd, And when he does finally over heat, and is silenced, he has a fairly beefy aa steroid, encouraging you to kite him around instead of fighting him.

What this leads to is a champion that has massive damage output balanced around him having to be willing to take harass from you in return. The problem here, is no melee champs can rival his dps, so unless you have godlike sustain, you have no reason to trade with him. Its bad for your health, and he WILL kill you. So instead melee champions are forced to use whatever ranged skills they have to farm or harass, while losing the majority of their cs because getting in range of Rumble is a death sentence. Which, to be fair, thats fine. Darius does the same thing, and I have no problem with him. But unlike Darius, Rumble has no reason to not chase you and kill you. He doesn't pull minion aggro like Darius does, and even if he did, he has an answer to that in the form of his shield. Theres also no getting away from Rumble. Between his harpoons and shield, he can keep you there to eat two full flame spitters, which again, does massive damage thats supposed to be balanced by him facing you.

The other balance problem I have with him, is his kit synergizes SO well with S3 items. Liandri's gives him health, ap and mpen, along with a passive that works amazingly well with all of his offensive tools, both with it constantly being reapplied due to dots, and having the bonus damage from them being slowed. Spectral wraith gives him that small amount of cdr thats actually useful to rumble without making him throttle his spells on heat instead, along with that amazing spellvamp that keeps him permanently topped off when he's pushing a lane. Those items combined make him an extremely potent Baron threat as well, with his ult being an incredible tool to steal baron with.

That said, of course champions can beat him, plenty can beat him easily. But he makes life difficult for such a large number of champions in laning phase. MR is also a much harder stat to itemize for while still being useful to your team than armor is. There is only four items with mr that provides a useful team aura (Abyssal Scepter, Crucible, Twin Shadows and Bulwark), as opposed to FH, Randuin's, Bulwark again, Banner of Command, Locket and Sunfire. With few exceptions, the only one of these you would want to pick up as a melee solo top is bulwark, assuming your support isn't. Aside from that, your options for MR leave you with GA, SV, Merc Scimitar, Merc Treads and Hexdrinker/Maw. Only 2 of these allow you to leverage more pressure on him, whereas Rumble has a plethora of items to build against you and build damage at the same time.

Rosy

04-19-2013

These are just the people I hate going against.

OP mids: Diana, Kha
OP adc: Draven, MF, vayne (late game)
OP tops: Nasus, Voli
OP jungle: Mumu, Hec, xin
OP support: Voli, Blitz, thresh, leona

Rosy

04-19-2013

Forgot to mention Singed

Caramon

04-20-2013

I find amumu op just because his ult is essentially a guarenteed win in a team fight in solo/duo que

KayleShotGG

04-20-2013

Ryze, Volibear

Brosas

04-20-2013

I personally hate Leona when I'm bot lane, she's amazing at zoning considering you're not safe even behind minions.