Most OP Champ (in your opinion)

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

CORNBRE4D

01-25-2013

Blitzcrank and Amumu,

There are several dominant champions but i feel like with those two it is too easy to be a powerful game changing force. This is speaking as someone who plays them, like i felt olaf was too powerful but i haven't played him so I don't truly know.

DeadFish

01-26-2013

I play top vs daruis all the time he can be countered easly with items just build some HP early game. No armor cuz of his true dmg

ChiefClive

01-26-2013

Zed, Kha'Zix, Elise... I hate being matched up against any of those.... unless I'm playing AP Nunu or Cho'Gath.

Achastrian

01-27-2013

Kayle. Kayle anywhere.

Also, Irelia top. tank boots coupled with a life regen with focus on your w skill, she gets rediculous.

Talon if you keep stacks up right and do ganks correctly.

Ahri, if you're good with aim.

Xin For jungling, he's pretty good with his pops.

Anyone who says darius is op is crazy. Mostly because I kayle and i can counter his ult, haha. it doesn't matter who he tries to hit. I love to see his ult go on cd when i block it.

Håm

01-27-2013

In my opinion, Master Yi is the most overpowered champion and before everyone jumps on the bandwagon stating that he is garbage, I always had trouble playing against him. People say that he can easily be countered since he has such low defense with stuns but when you are playing with champions like shyvana that cannot gank/stun, he'll drop you like nothing...regardless if you are hiding behind your tower. It's extremely annoying when does that annoying invisible attack.
A champ with high mobility, an incredible gold farmer, healer, extremely strong with fast attack speed, and the ability to remove cooldown instantly when he kills an enemy.

LoneWolfBrian

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

Recruiter

01-27-2013

Vayne is far from OP, she has the worst laning phase out of any adc.

Chukwu

02-04-2013

Everyone cry's rivers about Darius but not about Cho'Gath? Op champ award has to go to ChOP come on now 300/450/650 true damage at level 6/11/16 that's more then Darius because it scales...... WITH a silence, knockup slow and one of the best sustain mechanisms in the game..... Cho'Gath OP :O

Tyrese77

02-04-2013

EVE!!!!!!!!!!!! (before the nerf)
Darius(I hate the True Damage and bleed and grab and tankyness.......)
Fed Xin( Need i say more?)
Nid spears(Not her..... just the spear)
Akali( When not on my team)
Katarina(Resets Blow)
And last but not least Should have been first...... Ap Yi(Alpha strike meditank alpha strike again=whole team dead)

Tyrese77

02-04-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chukwu View Post
Everyone cry's rivers about Darius but not about Cho'Gath? Op champ award has to go to ChOP come on now 300/450/650 true damage at level 6/11/16 that's more then Darius because it scales...... WITH a silence, knockup slow and one of the best sustain mechanisms in the game..... Cho'Gath OP :O
My Cho counter is Ap Yorick massive damage from the W and if u build a lil Ad 2 its even better =)

bigfatcrackabob

02-27-2013

The most op champ is the one played best, but op being one that is played bad but still rapes would have to be nasus, darius and teemo hands down with a side of cait way to op even in the hands of bad players nasus with a tanks build is super op with q farming biggggggg hits, darius anyone who even plays knows why, teemo srssly? The name says it all, cait with headshot and skillshot q with esc and traps with a side of a huge range ulti is playable by a new player and still able to own.