Most OP Champ (in your opinion)

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Chanceler15

01-20-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by SomeCallMeEd View Post
Jax, he only seems to do everything. He has an escape, an AoE stun, an innitiate, isn't very manahungry, an ult whos major feature is a passive, massive mele damage and is good early, mid, and late game.

He's the only champ I can see that, when played well, dominates and is pretty much unstopable. It's like he puts all other tops to shame, and at 6, digs them a grave free of charge. I honestly can't think of anything to stop him.

All in all, I suppose his lore works well for him.
I use wukong and destroy Jax use wukong!

Miney

01-20-2013

I think tryndamere is one of the most op champion. The reason well 1 his alt make him unable to die for a few second and then his w slow u and then he could use his e to get to u and the use his alt to kill u with no problem and walk away it like fizz with his w that make him unable to be hit well he in the air

TheDangler78

01-20-2013

I flee in terror when a see a well-fed Master Yi coming my way. If he gets going in jungle/lane, it's over. Not saying he's OP though, just difficult.

TheDangler78

01-20-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by minecraftman613 View Post
I think tryndamere is one of the most op champion. The reason well 1 his alt make him unable to die for a few second and then his w slow u and then he could use his e to get to u and the use his alt to kill u with no problem and walk away it like fizz with his w that make him unable to be hit well he in the air
I would have killed Trynd like 5 times during a game if it wasn't for that ability haha. I hate it!

Oodalolly

01-20-2013

Blitz. F*** the range on that pull.

Fate000

01-20-2013

Blitz, Jax, Lee Sin. I hate being forced into melee range (when I decide to go in melee though, faceroll usually ensues. Thanks, Agony's Embrace!)

Panda8

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

01-20-2013

AP master yi

super wabbit

01-20-2013

I find fizz op, high damage, can dodge rs likle darius, cait, karth, fountain dive and not even get hurt, and with lich, q does so much damage. so i say FIZZZZEHHHH

Terrim

01-25-2013

I really don't think it's much of a question, Darius has done too much damage since the day he came out, and AP Yi can heal through 2 people, a turret and ignite. If you don't have a silence or a pop-up AP Yi will literally walk through your team with no trouble at all. It's pretty ridiculous. I just played a game as Nassus top against Darius and in a straight on right click war (me at lvl 4 using my Q, him at lvl 2 using his spin) he won... did I mention I went in with full health and he went in with ~half? What happened to the balance in this game? Everyone is telling me I need to go play Dota2 when it comes out because it will be balanced and all I can say is the money I've spent on skins now (I've spent too much for sure) feels wasted. I always thought it was going to a good cause, but now I wonder if I'm just lining the pockets of another greedy game developer.

flamingsword2

01-25-2013

I think the most OP champion is AP Master Yi. It could heal huge chunks of health and its fast in speed. enemies could run, but yi could catch up and score a kill.