Most OP Champ (in your opinion)

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

D03Z

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

01-14-2013

Garen, definitely Garen. No matter what you build, spinning = winning.

Hadukan

01-14-2013

Jayce. Most broken champion in the game. 6 Skills at level 3. A 400+dmg nuke at level 4 with a 2.5second attack speed for 3 attacks. + Highest scaling Hp/Ar/Hp5 in game. Broken. Just broken.

mendeleyev

01-14-2013

If there was a katarina and a fiddlesticks in a game, Excuse me while I puke after a teamfight. Throw in a darius to finish any stragglers or people who used their zhonya's, no thanks. Put in a xin zhao who will get fed early because he can kill any squishy at any time? I'll pass.

We can say "everyone has a counter" But that doesn't always mean we get the opportunity to pick the counter.

Who gives me the most trouble? usually myself, making stupid mistakes.

idiot20

Recruiter

01-17-2013

SHACO!!!!
Shaco so op guys

JESUS97RULE

01-17-2013

Hmmmmm When I Play Diana Also If My Team Losses Am At The Top Score LOL But The Most OP CHAMP IS DAT FIZZ ...., Fizz + Shein = DAFUQ !?!? U R ****ED But With Diana Nothing Stands In My Face <3 Diana

shoOmen

01-18-2013

What I find "OP" is something that is game changing. Something that no matter what is going on, this thing can turn the tides.

Blitzcrank. From level 1-18, you are afraid. One hook and it has turn the tides. Even if you are losing, one hook and fights can easily turn to a 4v5 in a heartbeat.

Chronic Diablo

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

01-18-2013

Malphites ultimate seems to be fear worthy. I see Xin carrying a lot of games these days though, so I'll go with him.

MuseOfHate

01-18-2013

id say karthass, rengar, amumu

CholericLurch

01-18-2013

Nidalee

Mothalius

01-18-2013

Top laning against Irelia :/