Most OP Champ (in your opinion)

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Nascence

01-04-2013

I hate to see a kat/xin on the enemy team.

SofaKingPro777

01-04-2013

I hate Teemo, just because he can kill you without being there. I remember one of my friends getting a penta just because the enemy was trying to gank through our jungle where he set up COUNTLESS, I MEAN COUNTLESS amounts of shrooms then went afk to grab some munchies. It was hilarious, but totally stupid. Aside from that, no one else can really irk me. Maybe Karthus, but I play Riven a lot (or other people with spell shields/shields) and her shield can withstand most of the damage if I'm doing decent.

adc

01-04-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by UgIierBetty View Post
More cc than a lot of champions... Plus the charge makes it so that the enemy can't escape without some sort of dash/flash ability.

Note: If I am getting ganked by an enemy jungler, 99% of the time I think "I can get out of this." I think that for all but one jungler: Xin. When I see him coming, I think, "Welp. I'm dead now, huh?"

a) Mushrooms
b) Extreme pushing potential+impossible to chase (like Nidalee)
c) Massive amounts of damage with auto attacks alone. When I play my champions (note I only really play squishy champions... so I suppose this could fall under 'annoying to me' rather than 'OP') he can sneak behind my team in the team fight, hit me with his q and like 3 auto attacks and I'll already be dead, and then he can run away and get away with it.

If he build AP he is incredibly annoying and makes people yell "OMG WTF OP?" in team fights.

If he builds AD he can split push all game long and get away with it using his movement speed ability.

"Talon disperses a ring of blades and gains stealth for up to 2.5 seconds, gaining 40% movement speed. When Talon emerges from stealth, the blades converge on his location. Every time a blade passes through an enemy, they receive physical damage."

Oracles come late in builds, and by that time he has already snowballed. And if he goes roaming: I doubt the whole map will have pink wards to account for one ability.

I find that I have the opportunity to kill him, then he just hits R, and I know from that moment he has received a free kill.

Come now. We didn't need that.

Joke post of the year?
Every thread I see where someone says: "I'm new to the game. What champion should I play?" Most people say: "Play Master Yi, he is a strong champion who is one of the easiest to play."

How many junglers have better cc? And any cc he lacks that makes it 'not massive' is certainly made up for in damage.

Read the move description. Okay, before I read it I thought it was kind of like Fiora's ult, but he becomes stealthed... still incredibly annoying early game when nobody can afford proper vision yet.
Go play them. Unless you're a very strong player (and you're not even level 30 yet), you'll have trouble playing them right off the bat. Every hero takes skill to use properly, and if you don't have that skill, you're not going to do it properly.

Sorreck

01-04-2013

I personally don't think that there are any OP champions. Any champion that you think is OP just play them a few games and you'll learn why you thought that and what you can do to counter them. I do think there are strong champions such as Garen top who are just hard to counter or Teemo

MrBlueSkink

01-04-2013

Teemo because he can ward the entire map with high damage traps that last 10 minutes and are stealthed.

Shenkopp

01-13-2013

master yi and darius are the most op

Jneu333

01-13-2013

Singed is op... better nerf irealia too
Lol

Nostradomas

01-13-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by Treza View Post
i find xin pretty overpowered these days
Haha no lie he is. I use him for most of my games and he just dominates. If you buy noting but attack power and critical he can hit well into the 800 and possibly 1000 if you have the money and time for that.

Imstillnoob

01-13-2013

Kind of depends on the skill of the person playing.
Low skill- Darius. Anybody can press E-Q-R, but he is easily countered. If not countered though, he can be so much trouble. Jungle Darius is absolutely broken against people that push and don't take advantage of his lack of mobility (i.e. people with no map awareness i.e...e? unskilled players)
Middle skill- Yorick. 108 champs in the game that aren't yorick. Seems he counters them all doesn't it. Even if you zone him he zones you... Ghoulception?
High skill- Vayne. If you can keep up with farm and not die until level 6, there you go. She snowballs by just keeping up. Her ability to kite around can allow her to 1v5 even if she gets one shotted, because lets be honest, a good vayne doesn't simply...get hit.

BigWenus

01-13-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by Finalized View Post
It was on Lolking.com? Which is why Riot ended up nerfing her.. You have to admit Zyra was really bad upon launch bro.
Hmm well I find Morgana to be a handful but definately wouldn't go so far as to say she is OP'd
Perhaps Kennen? Although I personally don't find any champs OP'd
Interesting thread though!
Morg? Kennen? HAH, no