Most OP Champ (in your opinion)

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Such Doge Dota

01-03-2013

Personally I think AP Yi is OP, but only because of the ridiculous amounts of resistance and heal that comes out from his meditate. He can take a whole team's nuke, and still come out with reasonable HP, and then turn around and deal plenty of damage. Yes, the cooldown is longer for a non-ultimate ability, but with his passive that can nullify that attempted balancer.

UgIierBetty

01-03-2013

Xin Zhao: I mainly play 'assassin' type champions, and I build glass cannon. Maybe I'm biased, but the crazy damage AND massive CC is just ridiculous imo.

Teemo: Early game: Q+auto=1/4 enemy's health... just ONE auto attack. Impossible to chase. Dying to mushrooms is not a sign of being "outplayed," i.e. picking up those random extra kills takes no skill.
Late Game: He only has to be attacking me for like 3 seconds and I'll be dead anyway, even if I'm at full health. If I escape with low health, I either die to poison or hit a mushroom.

Master Yi: Oh I just burst down all but 1/8 of his health? Wait wtf how did he get it all back!?!? I think I'm safe under my turret? Wait wtf how did he hit me from way over there!?!? I try to target him? Wait what how did he become un-targetable!?!?!? Can you run away from Yi? Not unless you're someone like LB and can flash over at least 3 walls during the chase.
That and he is a really easy champion to play... I see him going with 20+ kills a lot of the time AND he can solo turrets in the blink of an eye.

Talon: He is an assassin. He does insane amounts of damage. I think it is RIDICULOUS that he can become untargetable when he is attacking you. Unless you see him coming, you can do nothing to defend yourself. You can fight back against other assassins, but not Talon.

There are more, but I don't want to look dumb. :P
Anyway. I bet I'll be harassed and called a noob for my picks. Every time I see a thread where somebody claims a champ is OP it has like 20 downvotes and everyone is yelling at them.

Eiiks

01-04-2013

The same 6 champs that are always banned.

Kolac

01-04-2013

1 word:
MALPHITE

adc

01-04-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by UgIierBetty View Post
Xin Zhao: I mainly play 'assassin' type champions, and I build glass cannon. Maybe I'm biased, but the crazy damage AND massive CC is just ridiculous imo.

Teemo: Early game: Q+auto=1/4 enemy's health... just ONE auto attack. Impossible to chase. Dying to mushrooms is not a sign of being "outplayed," i.e. picking up those random extra kills takes no skill.
Late Game: He only has to be attacking me for like 3 seconds and I'll be dead anyway, even if I'm at full health. If I escape with low health, I either die to poison or hit a mushroom.

Master Yi: Oh I just burst down all but 1/8 of his health? Wait wtf how did he get it all back!?!? I think I'm safe under my turret? Wait wtf how did he hit me from way over there!?!? I try to target him? Wait what how did he become un-targetable!?!?!? Can you run away from Yi? Not unless you're someone like LB and can flash over at least 3 walls during the chase.
That and he is a really easy champion to play... I see him going with 20+ kills a lot of the time AND he can solo turrets in the blink of an eye.

Talon: He is an assassin. He does insane amounts of damage. I think it is RIDICULOUS that he can become untargetable when he is attacking you. Unless you see him coming, you can do nothing to defend yourself. You can fight back against other assassins, but not Talon.

There are more, but I don't want to look dumb. :P
Anyway. I bet I'll be harassed and called a noob for my picks. Every time I see a thread where somebody claims a champ is OP it has like 20 downvotes and everyone is yelling at them.
TIL a knockup and a slow is "massive CC".

TIL Teemo is useful past the laning phase.

TIL Master Yi can build AP AND AD at the same time, kill turrets in half a second, isn't a glass cannon, and is easy to play.

TIL Talon can become untargetable?????????

Go play any of those champions. I guarantee you you'll fail. Yi is not easy. Teemo is bad past the lane phase. Xin zhao is good, but he doesn't have "massive CC". Lol at Talon being untargetable.

czilla

01-04-2013

Shaco op boxes in the jungle

Demolishonor

01-04-2013

I dodge 90% of all games against Darius. Even when he is shut down in lane he seems to change games and picks right up in team fights. Just to damaging for building tanky....

M├ęchantamour

01-04-2013

Darius.His ult and bleed need to be nerfed.pe ople use his OP dunk like a clutch to kill anything that moves.He needs to be nerfed into unplayability in my opinion.

Laroong

Recruiter

01-04-2013

Katarina is the most op champ then darius

UgIierBetty

01-04-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by AD Bottom View Post
TIL a knockup and a slow is "massive CC".
More cc than a lot of champions... Plus the charge makes it so that the enemy can't escape without some sort of dash/flash ability.

Note: If I am getting ganked by an enemy jungler, 99% of the time I think "I can get out of this." I think that for all but one jungler: Xin. When I see him coming, I think, "Welp. I'm dead now, huh?"

Quote:
TIL Teemo is useful past the laning phase.
a) Mushrooms
b) Extreme pushing potential+impossible to chase (like Nidalee)
c) Massive amounts of damage with auto attacks alone. When I play my champions (note I only really play squishy champions... so I suppose this could fall under 'annoying to me' rather than 'OP') he can sneak behind my team in the team fight, hit me with his q and like 3 auto attacks and I'll already be dead, and then he can run away and get away with it.

Quote:
TIL Master Yi can build AP AND AD at the same time, kill turrets in half a second, isn't a glass cannon, and is easy to play.
If he build AP he is incredibly annoying and makes people yell "OMG WTF OP?" in team fights.

If he builds AD he can split push all game long and get away with it using his movement speed ability.

Quote:
TIL Talon can become untargetable?????????
"Talon disperses a ring of blades and gains stealth for up to 2.5 seconds, gaining 40% movement speed. When Talon emerges from stealth, the blades converge on his location. Every time a blade passes through an enemy, they receive physical damage."

Oracles come late in builds, and by that time he has already snowballed. And if he goes roaming: I doubt the whole map will have pink wards to account for one ability.

I find that I have the opportunity to kill him, then he just hits R, and I know from that moment he has received a free kill.

Quote:
Go play any of those champions. I guarantee you you'll fail.
Come now. We didn't need that.

Quote:
Yi is not easy.
Joke post of the year?
Every thread I see where someone says: "I'm new to the game. What champion should I play?" Most people say: "Play Master Yi, he is a strong champion who is one of the easiest to play."

Quote:
Xin zhao is good, but he doesn't have "massive CC".
How many junglers have better cc? And any cc he lacks that makes it 'not massive' is certainly made up for in damage.

Quote:
Lol at Talon being untargetable.
Read the move description. Okay, before I read it I thought it was kind of like Fiora's ult, but he becomes stealthed... still incredibly annoying early game when nobody can afford proper vision yet.