Most OP Champ (in your opinion)

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

VG LordMidKing

12-17-2012

What about Irelia the week she came out, or Xin his first week? Or is it current, because currently it's either late game Jax, or hyper carry Vayne.

Nystindis

12-17-2012

A well played Fizz is op
but i have to say most op is kat.

Celvious

12-17-2012

Riven is pretty OP. Watch this video where I get 34 kills with Riven!
http://youtu.be/LkItk7UZpAI

ajhum

12-20-2012

I think that depending how you build up your champ several can be very op, in my personal opinion darius and fiora been that last one the one that I use and get pentakills and kill around 18 to 28, but as I mentioned depending on how you build the champ. and how you use it

SatInABox

12-20-2012

Mine is teemo. His blind is so ****king op

Simply Chaotic

12-20-2012

I don't want to go through 11 pages. So, I'm going to skip them all and say Darius.

I'm sure it's been said already.

Darius is as close to perfection in a champion as there is.

For me...I tend to get uneasy when I see an Akali. But maybe that's because I mostly play Mages and Support.

Zepthiir

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

12-20-2012

She isn't OP but i hate playing against a LeBlanc that knows what she is doing.

"oh **** it's Lebl.." Grey screen of death

Ryzma

12-20-2012

Darius....

Nuff said

Foxbyte

12-21-2012

Darius. Not even Riven can win trades against the guy, and she's pretty crazily strong.

I mean, I bait out his Apprehend, walk in, Ki Burst + triple Q him, Valor out. He gets in one spin and one autoattack. Two bleed stacks. I get 4 hits from the skills alone, not counting any AA's I use to proc my passive.

Darius wins this trade by double, even when I start cloth + 5.

Still managed to shut him down in lane? Good job, but too bad, he just got two kills off your teammates. Now he's got a Frozen Mallet and is on his way to going legendary, and there's precious little you can do to stop him.

He's on your team? Guess you didn't want any kills today. Hopefully assists give you enough gold to build, because Darius is fully built at 30 and he's still taking everything. Oh, and in the meantime he's calling you all noobs because "somehow" everyone but him has more deaths than kills.

Darius either completely obliterates everything in his path and wins his team the game by 30 minutes... or, if the enemy team makes it past that point, he gets obliterated because he's suddenly 1v5.

Guess which one happens most at low ELO's? Yeah.

So here Riot is, looking at top-level play, and they see Darius is pretty well useless there because those teams aren't stupid enough to feed him anything. He's balanced, no changes needed.

But they don't look at lower ELO play, where Darius single-handedly wins teamfights and games for his team that they would have otherwise lost with ANY other champion in the game. You've all seen it - 4v5, Darius off derping in the jungle somewhere. You get 3 for 0 when Darius finally shows up, gets a triple kill, and walks away.

The guy needs a serious nerf to his tankiness - with his level of damage and CC, he should be far, far squishier than he is.

King Samauel XIV

12-29-2012

Katarina or Darius. Kassadin is borderline op (every 10 seconds flash and insane burst) and vlad is really good also.