Most OP Champ (in your opinion)

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

SunKiIIMoon

12-12-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Amras0 View Post
Diana.
Tanky, yet deals more dmg than a bruiser can, while having 3000 hp and a good pack of CC.

Garen
His base regen is like mundo's ult. Every time I face him on top lane I lose. No mana, decent dmg with only tank build, CC reductant, with FM he can face anyone.

Katarina
Simply my worst nightmare.
OP passive, undodgeable Q, decent dmg whatever the build and NO FKIN MANA.
I carry hard when I play with her and barely anyone can kill me, but against her it's tricky if good player. 1v1 her and you're dead. 2v1 you might shut her down with CC.
How to beat Katarina, the long and in depth guide: AP Yi q.q.q.q.q.q.q.q.q.q.q.q.q.q.q.q.q.q.q

Pojo458

12-12-2012

I would have to go with Garen with an offensive built rune page, hybrid mastery (Offense and Defense tree),
And an ingame build of...
Ninja Tabi, Warmog, Cloak of Flames, Frozen Mallet, Impaler, and Guardian Angel, or malmortious

20 Sèven

12-12-2012

any champ with more than one black cleaver now

buukstabu

12-12-2012

NIDALEE. Nuff said.

OneDeadPixel

12-12-2012

Be Irelia. Reach 40 minutes.

QQ GG

On a more serious note, Vayne will **** on your day during late game. Much more so than most ranged ADC's in terms of sheer damage output.

cocacolawithice

12-12-2012

I find tanky champions unfairly overpowered.

Maxo Bug

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

12-12-2012

Jax / Riven

FiRE MANiC

12-12-2012

The only truly OP champion in my opinion is Darius. But other then that I hate games when I have to verse Vayne, Irelia, Shen, Lee Sin, Darius, Katarina, Amumu, Rammus and Morgana. All of these pretty much have to be countered or it's GG.

TsukiDragon

12-17-2012

well my opinion i think leesin or olaf are most op because olaf is this berserker who deals masive damage on a good player and leesin is a great ganker and a fast killer with his ult nothing can stand in his way because well... he kicks them back and will probably kill hm...

Arientus

12-17-2012

Any champ can be OP if not dealt with before being fed. But in my case I just cannot deal with Fizz as AP mid, his hop makes him invincible for 2 seconds and you can't even target him.