Most OP Champ (in your opinion)

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

PantheonSoloTop

12-08-2012

If a Blitzcrank + Alistar get on the same team is an op gank situation on any unsuspecting nubblet anyone with multiple cc's is a real threat. (even more so when together)

Ars Memoriae

12-08-2012

I'm surprised no one has said urgot

xXCFXx Avenger

12-09-2012

Black Cleaver....what?

Shadowed Ruby

12-09-2012

Death to Riven!

Playing support or AP mostly, it's just frustrating having a Riven hopping behind you as you stun, snare, polymorph and slow your way into dieing anyway x_x.

Now, where did my ADC go? What do you mean you had to kill that siege minion?

xXBleachy101Xx

12-09-2012

I would say Master yi (in my opinion)

Axle the Beast

Recruiter

12-09-2012

This probably comes across as a total newbie sentiment, but honestly it's one I've brought to League from many other games I've played avidly: I really don't think there's generally much of a balance issue.

There are certain champions I find particularly difficult to deal with (Morgana, for example, though ironically I love playing as her), but I never really even consider that this could be because they're so much stronger. Generally it just means their abilities are something that I, personally, have trouble dealing with. Or the player was better, or they got fed, or they had a good build. Etc. Master Yi has killed me so many times. Then, in other games, he's just food.

Certainly, in a game with so many varied playable characters, there are going to be imbalances and they need to be corrected when discovered, but I've never seen a case of such an imbalance that can totally transcend player skill; if you're good, you can still own an "OP" champion.

tl;dr: No one, really.

FilipinoTacos

12-11-2012

In my opinion? I can't just pick one! I'll pick 4.

Darius- A Darius will end up pulling in you using Apprehend, brutally damage you with Decimate, slow you with Crippling Strike, then kill you with his ultimate, Noxian Guillotine(a professional Darius could solo and entire enemy team, and win!).

Fiora- A Fiora will charge at you with lunge, and if you flash out, she does it again(!). Greatly damages your with Burst of Speed, makes your abilities/attacks useless against her with Riposte, and she can turret dive/initiate with her ultimate, Blade Waltz, without getting hit/damaged( a professional Fiora can receive a solo triple/quadra/penta(!), while barely taking any damage).

Katarina- A Katarina can damage and mark you with Bouncing Blades, then use Sinister Steel to consume the mark and deal even MORE damage, and she can instantly jump to your location within the range of Shunpo and reducing damage for a few seconds. And lastly, her ultimate, Death Lotus, has extreme base damage, that gets even more powerful once she has her build(she can end up getting a triple with the single use of her ult)! So basically, Q>E>W>R = you dead.

Diana- A Diana can damage you and mark you with moonlight for 3 seconds using her Crescent Strike, pull you back in when you try to escape using Moonfall, and when you initiate her when she's at low health, she can use Pale Cascade to make a shield and make 3 orbs that damage you on contact(the joke's on you!). And lastly, her ultimate, Lunar Rush, instantly makes her jump behind you, and if your afflicted with moonlight and running away, she does it again(she's basically Blitzcrank, Akali, and Janna all in one!)!

cauliflower

12-11-2012

I want to back out of games when I see Malph on the other team. If I'm botlane, I want to back out if I see TF on the other team.

HiibariKz

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

12-11-2012

Teemo.

Shadowferrit

12-12-2012

mine is diana she wins games haha