Most OP Champ (in your opinion)

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

BlackCleavage

11-30-2012

Two champions that I find extremely unbalanced at the moment are amumu and malphite. I know you're going to say " that's ridiculous and they're not op " . They might not be invincible in a 1 v 1 but in a team fights these two can completely change the outcome. Think about it, out of all the champions in league, these are the only 2 that have an AOE crowd control that is impossible to avoid. There's no freakin way to dodge it unless you completely get separated from your team and get picked off by another enemy champ. I really hope they do something about malphite's ult specially.

BlackCleavage

11-30-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gyoza13 View Post
Fizz and Diana in mid lane x-x The only 2 champs i can't play against
Any ranged mage except for vladimir can beat fizz.

burnipple

11-30-2012

stupid team mates are over powering your enemies

twiztid

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

11-30-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by I Love Slurpees View Post
Title says it all. Who is a champ that you cannot beat. That when you see them in queue on the other team you actually contemplate backing out.

My pick would have to be Vayne. Every 3rd shot will deal extra damage, a displacement, invisibility... A barrel roll... nty
Amumu flash ult can totally decimate a team amumu is absolutly brutal then i would say blitzkrank

LuxOG

11-30-2012

jayce

Soldier MIA

11-30-2012

Like other's have said,I personally don't see any OP champ's at the moment. Now that doesn't mean champ's don't have OP skill's. Like say Olaf's Reckless Swing, first lvl = 160 true damage, Max lvl = 360 true damage. Early game that skill is killer for almost any champ with fairly low health. Talons silence is not unbeatable,but like Danish Vikingz said, its sorta hard to beat as an AP mid champ. Rengar's Unseen Predator passive skill is a tad bit powerful for my likeing's but i can compensate with it with ward's. And a a lot of people might say Teemo's OP but he has the lowest health in the game, which makes for easy countering and his Ultimate is easy to counter with Oracles Elixer, Blind frankly is alittle powerful against adc's and AP champions with low MR so it could be tuned down a bit damage wise and maybe blind time reduced.

FilipinoTacos

12-01-2012

Definitely Fiora, Darius, Yorick, Diana, and/or Katarina

Fiora: She lunges in, once I flash she lunges at me again, then Burst of Speed and Riposte to clearly wipe you out with her annoying passive that keeps her a live, and turret dives with her ult without getting hit x_x

Darius: Pulls your team in in, uses Decimate then Crippling Strike for no escape then crushes you and your teammates each with a killing blow of Noxian guillotine getting like a quadra or penta x_x

Yorick: Slows you with Omen of Pestilence, steals your life to keep him alive with Omen of Famine, gets movement speed and deals heavy damage with Omen of War, and can turn a 5v5 fight into a 5v6 fight with his ult x_x

Diana: Harasses a lot with Crescent Strike and inflicts Moonlight, can gain a 1-2 shields and 3 detonators, pulls you in and slow you for no escape when your being chased, and an instantly jump to your location with her ult, and when you flash out while affected with moonlight she can do it again Basically- Blitzcrank+Akali+Evelynn all in one x_x

Katarina: Harasses a lot with bouncing blades and leaves you marked receiving bonus magic damage from her, can't keep her from farming with Sinister Steel, she can easily chase/ escape with Shunpo and grants a temporary buff, can instantly kill/deal massive damage to you with her ult Q>E>W>R= You Dead

Teletha Testaros

12-01-2012

Teemo Indeed!!

Aeshura

12-02-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Weedong View Post
Master yi. Master yi. MASTER YI.

God I hate this guy so much. Early game he spams his Q and then when he gets to level 6 he goes by Karthus's motto. "PRESS R TO WIN." Not only that but he has a heal and a passive on his E that makes him stronger. Like he needs it.
Ahh to be young again.

AngelEmbrace

12-02-2012

teemo op.

escape with 200 hp.
run into mushroom

YOU HAVE BEEN SLAIN.