Most OP Champ (in your opinion)

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Sleipnir of Hel

11-28-2012

Malphite, Shen, Amumu. I ban em every game, because hard CC with the ability to never ever die and STILL do damage? Yeah.

I can sometimes win with an amumu on the enemy team, and if shen is top lane, I can go top and personally shut him down, but malphite? Yeah, malphite has ruined every game I have played, except one where our shaco jungle killed him at his red EVERY TIME HE WENT THERE.

Prof Zuhayr

11-28-2012

i hate sion and xin zhao

CiscoDehBR

11-29-2012

blitzcrank.
His ridiculous long pull.

SNATCHESCATS

11-29-2012

I'm just saying blitz permaban
Enemy blitz curves his arm for a hook shot pull through a creeper wave and 4 champions
My blitz pulls minions FTW

CannonFodder512

11-29-2012

I am still really new to this game but I dread playing against Jax for his dodge, Master Yi because he is just so unkillable for me, and Akali because she is so hard to get to sit still and hit. Maybe I will figure out how to kill them eventually haha. On the other hand I love playing against Nunu. For some reason I always can take down Nunu easily.

WATX F00K

11-29-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by CannonFodder512 View Post
I am still really new to this game but I dread playing against Jax for his dodge, Master Yi because he is just so unkillable for me, and Akali because she is so hard to get to sit still and hit. Maybe I will figure out how to kill them eventually haha. On the other hand I love playing against Nunu. For some reason I always can take down Nunu easily.
NUNU AND RAMMUS ARE MY BEST HEROS, AND MOST OP IF USED RIGHT! you just need to try them top instead of jungle or support. also nunu is a great mid hero too

Gyoza13

11-29-2012

Fizz and Diana in mid lane x-x The only 2 champs i can't play against

TechnoKayle

11-29-2012

Shen pisses me off.

Azerax53

11-30-2012

According to Lolking.net Shaco has the highest win rate out of all the champions. Now that is saying something but he also isn't used very often either so he's not as much of a threat. It also shows That taric is played in 45 % of games and is in the top ten for highest win rate with 53% win rate. The next highest played champ with the highest win rate is Katarina. She is played in 20.53% of games and wins 52.97% of the time.and the other one is Amumu. His win percentage is 54.32% and he is played in 17% of games. Now there are some champions that just hold a quite a bit of threat so they are banned because of that threat potential Ex: Blitzcrank and his pull. but according to the numbers these are the champs that should be getting the bans:

Amumu
Katarina
Taric

Others that do very well and are picked regularly are:
Miss Fortune
Zyra
Twisted Fate
SInged

deathndisco

11-30-2012

everybody else when i'm adc vayne without clence.