Most OP Champ (in your opinion)

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Proxy345

11-27-2012

A VERY well farmed Veigar who farmed for one week straight and has slain 100,000,000 minions and has 100,000,000AP lol

Cherry Fade

11-27-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by I Love Slurpees View Post
Title says it all. Who is a champ that you cannot beat. That when you see them in queue on the other team you actually contemplate backing out.

My pick would have to be Vayne. Every 3rd shot will deal extra damage, a displacement, invisibility... A barrel roll... nty
Late game, a decent fed Vayne could solo most champs with a banshee's veil.. Kass from level 6-16, Heimerdinger early game( rockets ) Diana all game jungle, jayce top ( if youre melee bruiser ) mordekaiser early through mid game, ezreal early game, chogath top all game, shaco early ganks, nocturne and scarner jungle early ganks, ryze all game, ap yi top early through mid game,nunu early ganks,tanky bruiser lee sin all game,veigar late game,jax all game, gp all game( has to be fed hard ) cassiopia all game( has to build hp) corki mid game,alistar, olaf early game e, swain all game with RoA,volibear early through mid, tristana early,Garen all game. Alot of these champs tend to get fed ALOT in game, but only a few champs are op all game early ,mid, and late game.

Ithrowrocksatchi

11-27-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by I Love Slurpees View Post
If you come to this thread to complain about zyra go qq somewhere else, she has no escapes l2p/l2gank
I wrecked a zyra with LeBlanc... its not that hard really, she uses her snare... W out of her range... her ult... W out once again... just silence her and burst her down... easy as pie also fizz (as my main AP mid) can shut down zyra anyday go in with W and Q get out with E evade almost everything

And my answer to this thread is probably xin... i went 0/4/0 with him in early game... out team had 4 kills while they had 17... (no joke) and we win later with 36-28 cause my ult just spreads em out and we can focus down carry.

Cherry Fade

11-27-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Danish Vikingz View Post
While I don't think there are any crazy OP champs right now, I hate seeing Xin and Darius top. Xin deals crazy damage and Darius is just too much of threat for a "tank" IMO. I know that these aren't a crazy factor in organized teams as they both lack escapes and can be ganked hard. But in solo q, these remain anti fun in my eyes.

I also hate how hard you can get counter picked with characters like Talon mid, I don't like the fact that you can choose someone like him and almost always auto win the lane. That silence is just too much.
lol, haven't played Garen yet? 1v2 darius and xin no prob

Drew Olsen

11-27-2012

LEE SIN
****!!!... but seriously his ganks are so potent and he does crazy damage

Leader of the OJ

11-27-2012

I think it is Fizz. If you can master his dodges and what not, you literally cannot hurt him early game. Late game it is just hard to do any dmg whatsoever... Hate him...

eVo Wablamuffin

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

11-28-2012

Ugh, Alistar makes me eat babies

I Be Rad

11-28-2012

I definitely gotta go with Blitzcrank. He just spoon feeds his ADC. His Rocket Grab is completely, undeniably game changing. ...anyone else think his Rocket Grab should be an ult? XD

Tsunvera

11-28-2012

A Riven with a BT ._.

GreenT98

11-28-2012

Kennen.