Most OP Champ (in your opinion)

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Lacklustur

11-26-2012

I would have to say karthus.

Not saying that every time I see him on the other team I lose all hope but his R is such a nuisance when timed correctly that its just something I would rather not have to deal with.

Corrupt Angel

11-26-2012

Freaking Narnia Man
(Volibear)
He is a tank and a carry

Kissmybooty

11-26-2012

diana

Fight Money

11-27-2012

In my opinion one of the strongest champs is Cho'gath he is a deadly tank and can solo dragon easy without worry cause of his 1000 true damage to minions. He is naturally tanky and has amazing jungling potential his clear time is superb, his sustain is better and he has great ganks. He also has two smites if you jungle, actually he has one Smite and an ultra smite, and if you have nunu on your team then free 15 minute baron

Brocky

11-27-2012

honestly, im going to have to say zed... zed pwns so hard, can w to get away then slow so noone can catch you, ult makes yo untargetable momentarily to burst someone down if you are low health, i don't think vayne is very op because if you mess up early game then shes just terrible for the rest of the game.

Brocky

11-27-2012

or fking tryndamere, tryndamere is the most bs champ in the game with his ult and i hate kids who play him, seriously he's NO fun to play against

xXKaoticAngelXx

Recruiter

11-27-2012

I personally think every champ has their strengths and thier weaknesses, not to mention how well the summoner knows the champ. My issue isnt with OP champs its with OP items like Rabbadons deathcap for instance. it give a consideralbe amount more damage than an infinity edge.

Valkron

11-27-2012

Teemo is just annoying but not OP.

Je Suis un Dieu

11-27-2012

Karthus, Best At him in NA

loveblessed

11-27-2012

i vote soraka. she can solo mid , and when bot with no cs she is still a beast. one of the strongest champs in the game imo , was even more lethal when she could self mana regen , but mana regen isnt much a problem these days.