Welcome to the Forum Archive!

Years of conversation fill a ton of digital pages, and we've kept all of it accessible to browse or copy over. Whether you're looking for reveal articles for older champions, or the first time that Rammus rolled into an "OK" thread, or anything in between, you can find it here. When you're finished, check out the boards to join in the latest League of Legends discussions.

GO TO BOARDS

Most OP Champ (in your opinion)

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Zlain

11-25-2012

Oriana is a pain in the ass when i play Elise, Mord too. Otherwise no real problems.

Ke Ad Mundi

11-25-2012

Darius, ULT comes back if killed? Dang bro

BeautifuI Korean

Recruiter

11-25-2012

urgot

9Zero9

11-25-2012

hecarim too op, his heal is crazy in team fights and his incredible ulti and E makes him basically unreachable unless slowed stuned snared or exhausted.

Happy Decoy

11-25-2012

Quote:
I Love Slurpees:
If you're actually having trouble against yorick try playing Nasus. When he summons a ghoul just AA-Q it and politely thank him for making you stronger

AP Yi makes Yorick cry tears of frustration. When he drops a Ghoul, Yi Alpha Strikes, kills the ghoul, AND takes 1/3 of Yorick's HP. Then he tops off his health with Meditate.

Vorthox

11-25-2012

Leona is the most op champ. Need a reason? Go to the tips and items area under her profile, then look at how to play against.... There are two examples, and they're both to gtfo!

Seriously though, Akali. I wouldn't lose any sleep if she were deleted.

Rydor

11-25-2012

definitely darius way to op and his ult comes back if he kills you

Leefs

11-25-2012

I'm actually really surprised that this whole thread isn't filled up with Katarina. It's widely known that she snowballs out of control and can dominate the game easily. I think I've gotten 4 or 5 pentakills with her now.

Jneu333

11-25-2012

Tryndamere!!!!!!!!!! (endless rage gives me endless rage)

Finneywinny

11-25-2012

Quote:
Treza:
i find xin pretty overpowered these days

I agree with Treza, I absolutely hate playing against Xin with almost any champ except Malphite or Volibear. (anyone extremely tanky)
That is just my opinion though. :P

-Finneywinny