Most OP Champ (in your opinion)

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

XGod Of WillX

11-10-2012

Karthus always gets me

Tyrant Zell

11-10-2012

I find Darius to be OP. Everytime I see him, he kills me in a matter of 5 hits even if I have like a tank built. It's just sad. Darius needs a nerf in my opinion

Cherry Fade

11-16-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by I Love Slurpees View Post
Title says it all. Who is a champ that you cannot beat. That when you see them in queue on the other team you actually contemplate backing out.

My pick would have to be Vayne. Every 3rd shot will deal extra damage, a displacement, invisibility... A barrel roll... nty
CHogath His kit:

Overpowered E ( Synergy with passive, very broken stops you from farming)
Passive ( Impossible to trade, just kills minions for so much hp, e stops you from harassing )
Ulti ( On minions, more hp, more hp, until impossible to kill+ More damage than darius ulti!!)
Silence ( Not a big deal, 3 secs, eh)
Only champion i have trouble soloing top, forced to farm at turret all day.... Conclusion, dont buff him ******.

Nakage

11-16-2012

Beta; eve.
Season 1; Pre-nerf jax. Pre-nerf akali.
Season 2; Pre-nerf jax.
Season 3; Jax.

On a more serious note, give shen my vote. There's no real way to balance a champ well w/ his kit.

R3MAG

11-17-2012

mine is definitly eve and corki. first of all eve is the most bursty annoying champ in my opinion, once she gets some kills and items, she can just snowball rest of the game. corki is my second choice (play him alot) cause in lane phase he can poke for days and if u have good positionin, u just wait for a gank by jungle or a play by ur support and can instantly jump in the fight and burst them down.

Mid Is A Feeder

11-17-2012

Darius - Those games where n00b teammates feed him enough to be a threat, I dont find him difficult, but he WILL stomp you if your teammates are the weak link.

Hmm.. Probably twitch? Hes near uncounterable if he gets a little fed with a team-mate tank.
I dont have much experience with brand, but he seems pretty powerful. Idk.
Maybe akali, if your mid feeds, and akali gets a bit and starts to roam. Its GG.

Arosonomy

11-17-2012

Not to sound too emo; but Katarina, Teemo and Akali make me want to kill myself. Even if they aren't fed I have issues with their "Jump in and blow your face of in 2 seconds, then gtfo before you can even hit them" strategy. Its SO hard for me to counter as a mid/solotop mage/ranged champ.

And if they are fed. Don't have to tell me twice.

RUUUN!!

Lord Solar Bear

11-17-2012

I have a hard time playing against 20 or so champions in the League. Only a few were so strong that I raged over it. These included Yi (when I was level 2-9,) Vladimir (when I was unaware of the CD on his trollpool,) Riven (before I played her a few times,) and Darius (at release.) I think there are champions that within the META they are strong, like Ezreal, but I really can't name a champion that no matter what is just over powered. There are really good champions, like Blitzcrank, who frustrate the hell out of me... but in order to call a champion OP you are also pretty much saying "RIOT, NERF THEM PLOXARS!"
If my two cents matter, usually the champions you think are OP defeat your role, such as the earlier post mentioning thinking talon was OP when they played AP. I agree, however, I find that if you play a champion that you find is OP, you can actually learn to beat them, and then they are no longer OP

Lord Solar Bear

11-17-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tyman2007 View Post
Beta; eve.
Season 1; Pre-nerf jax. Pre-nerf akali.
Season 2; Pre-nerf jax.
Season 3; Jax.

On a more serious note, give shen my vote. There's no real way to balance a champ well w/ his kit.
Interesting. Shen had a roughly 35% win ration in the championships. So does that mean that if you are good you can beat Shen? Is OP universal, or does it only apply when you feel like it? Let's look at this OP kit...
His Q does less damage than Gangplank's, and heals for less than a doran's blade. His w starts at 60 damage- that's nothing. Nautilus has a scaling shield that scales off of HEALTH! His E, which is his Shadow Dash, is really good. But a champion needs to have more than one really good ability to be OP, otherwise every champion would be OP and thus no champion would be OP (Darius' ult, Karthus' Wall of Pain, Soraka's Silence, Gangplank's Eat Oranges, Viktor's Deathray...) His ult is.. good... It is good for split pushing, but then it goes on CD for 3 minutes. It will prevent a few deaths on his team, which don't get me wrong, can be really good... But in a team fight, it just isn't all that great. It doesn't change an entire battle like Galio's, completely shut down a carry like Warwick's, or provide perfect initiation like Ashe's. None of those champions are OP, they just have really good ults.
If you want to quote ban rates of Shen and claim that makes him OP, I've played first summoner in a ranked game, and I instinctively think to ban Shen. I don't even know why I think to ban him, it's just ingrained into our heads because way back when he was severely buffed and he was INSANELY OP. Then they slowly brought him down since then. I dunno, if you don't like fighting Shen that's fine, but really think of why his kit is so good. Versatile yes, but over powered?

decilepsy

11-17-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by AlphariusRising View Post
There are no OP champs, only good and bad play and counterpicks.

Except pre-nerf rumble and zyra that ish was bonkers.
shen ult and dashhhh way too op, his split pushing late game is ridonculous. Jayce is still realllyyy strong top lane same with darius (im just not very good against darius). Laning i would say ezreal and vayne and kog are best adc. There are alot of viable mid champs i dont really find and too hard to vs its usually skill for mid. Unless im vladimir and they pick fizz i hate that shiieet.