Most OP Champ (in your opinion)

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

CinnamonxBunnz

10-31-2012

http://commwarrior.net/ check out this stream

xLwang69

Recruiter

10-31-2012

most op champ?? SilSol bc he has the best KDA @ his elo.. teach me howto be that good

Fiveofswords

10-31-2012

not sure cause i never played them...but malphite and singed both seem a bit too difficult to deal with. Malphite has suchs a stupidly strong and easy initiate. singed is such a crazy farmer and just so hard to kill...he can be ridiculously risky and jsut never get punished for it

Lifespiker

10-31-2012

In my opinion, Blitzcrank is the most overpowered champion. His pull opens up a million opportunities that no other champion has. Pull enemy blue golem right away, steal buffs all over the place, yank people into stupid places. Movespeed buff, knockup, pull, shield, AREA SILENCE?! His kit is totally insane. No amount of balance can address this unless it would be increased cooldowns on his abilities. Even if he did zero damage he would still be a massive threat.

Also I hate Darius and Katarina. Any champs that reset cooldowns on kill are ridiculous.

pentadragon

11-01-2012

Darius is sooooooo OP. His Q is boss and his ulti is can be used over and over with 100% kill rate.

Divinekite

11-01-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by BloodDiamond View Post
why zyra is OP -

1st- multiple turrets that can be spammed and do more dmg than heimer turrets.

2nd she has a root that can hit multiple plays making her better than morgana in that catigory,

3rd- a giant aoe ultimate skill that does dmg compairible to nunu's ultimate but is used with little to no risk. simmilar heroes such
as kennen, morgana, wukong, amumu ultimates put the player at risk by being in the middle of the action.

4th- her seeds can be used as indistructible wards which make them bettert than heimer turrets.
during a tower sidge while under the turret zyra can get vision with these seeds which do not take tower agro making them superior
to wards, teemo shrooms, heimer turrets and maokai sapling due to their invulnitibity. maokais sapling can be agroed and thus distroyed.

conclusion ~ why would riot make a hero that can do everything a lot of other champions can do and use these abilities with
little to no risk to their own life. Furthermore, creating a hero that cannot die if properly positioned, and has vision abilites
superior to every hero in the game with a lot of damage and sustained damage through short late game cooldowns this hero takes the best
abilites from several heroes and makes not only the abilites safer but have more utility.

How to fix?
reduce range on ultimate, and reduce size of ultimate by a little maybe 100 range?
not sure to how fix turrets.
increase cd of root by .5 or 1 second. lategame?

Zyra is very VERY squishy in terms of defense. She is very easily countered by akali, ahri, and many more she is not op you just feed her, her turrents also do not stay long 10 secs at most i think as for her seeds if stepped on they are destroyed, her ult is a good range and is just fine if its like complaining to nunus ult or even ez.

Omicron Austin

11-01-2012

If my enemy team gets Ezreal, I usually dodge.

I don't think he's OP, but he's very good, and if I'm not bot lane, I definitely don't trust my team to handle playing against him correctly.

Outlaw466

11-01-2012

xin, blitz, and garen together while ur playing a AP assassin... good game. ran into this a few times and its double silences and knock ups >.<

Vonstahl

11-01-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by BloodDiamond View Post
why zyra is OP -

1st- multiple turrets that can be spammed and do more dmg than heimer turrets.

2nd she has a root that can hit multiple plays making her better than morgana in that catigory,

3rd- a giant aoe ultimate skill that does dmg compairible to nunu's ultimate but is used with little to no risk. simmilar heroes such
as kennen, morgana, wukong, amumu ultimates put the player at risk by being in the middle of the action.

4th- her seeds can be used as indistructible wards which make them bettert than heimer turrets.
during a tower sidge while under the turret zyra can get vision with these seeds which do not take tower agro making them superior
to wards, teemo shrooms, heimer turrets and maokai sapling due to their invulnitibity. maokais sapling can be agroed and thus distroyed.

conclusion ~ why would riot make a hero that can do everything a lot of other champions can do and use these abilities with
little to no risk to their own life. Furthermore, creating a hero that cannot die if properly positioned, and has vision abilites
superior to every hero in the game with a lot of damage and sustained damage through short late game cooldowns this hero takes the best
abilites from several heroes and makes not only the abilites safer but have more utility.

How to fix?
reduce range on ultimate, and reduce size of ultimate by a little maybe 100 range?
not sure to how fix turrets.
increase cd of root by .5 or 1 second. lategame?
Cant you step on her seeds? Dont they only last 30 sec and reviel for 2 if stepped on plus if u use them for vision you cant use them as hymer turrets which last till death, she can have up to 4 seeds out at a time (I believe this counts plants) while teemo can have as many shrewms as he wants, himers rockets do tons of damage and he has a stun on he gernade if he can land it, morg has a shield that makes someone imune to cc and a magic shred, Teemo isnt even a mage. She may have abilities similer to those of other champs that may seem convenient however she has no real defencive abilities from ranged attack

Fisharox

11-01-2012

karhus, dat ult bro