Do level 1 junglers exist at higher elo?

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Ir0nbeard

08-16-2012

So my buddies and i just started a ranked 3s team. One of my buds jungles ww from level 1. I solo bot with Yorick. We have pub stomped every game with that strat. Is it because their team doesnt have a jungler? We end up one or two levels above them.

Guess just looking to see if we can keep using this strat or at the higher elos are they going to expect it?

Boo

08-16-2012

yes. in higher elo, people will counter jungle warwick very easily though. he's not exactly a top tier jungler in 3s.

Ir0nbeard

08-16-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Boo View Post
yes. in higher elo, people will counter jungle warwick very easily though. he's not exactly a top tier jungler in 3s.
Well i guess well just wait till then and see. Seems to be working now. Thanks for the heads up.

Axil

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

08-16-2012

Yup... everygame

Leblonjames

08-16-2012

Try nunu, we got very good results with him

Ir0nbeard

08-16-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Leblonjames View Post
Try nunu, we got very good results with him
Give it a shot

TempName3741

08-16-2012

It ain't hard to ward TT.

Alistar is Amumu

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

08-17-2012

The only place you see Warwick in higher elo is as magewick in top lane. Simply due to the fact that if the game lasts more than 30 minutes he can out sustain your entire teams damage. Which gets annoying.

SheriffV2

08-17-2012

That's odd, I've never lost a game as no-jungle vs jungle on 3v3... Yet everyone preaches about Junglers in ranked 3v3 >_<