Riot - 3D Character Art by Sam Yang (cgsammu)

First Riot Post
Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

DogFoodCookie

01-22-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by Riot Uracan View Post
heh needs to keep the same laugh and voice tone /agility for some truly hilarious animations.

Truly the face of nightmares!!!
I would buy that skin in a heartbeat.

Mattarias

01-22-2013

Oooh, those are some BEAST zBrush skills. Or at least, what looks like zBrush.

Graduating on the 9th with a certificate in game animation and modeling. Got it to someday work at Riot doing the same stuff you do! (Though I'm not quite superpro enough to try applying.. Yet.) HUGE, awesome thanks for sharing all this stuff with us! Real inspiration.

HolyChalice

01-22-2013

I hope one day these will be available in the future when 3D printing is available en mass

BakerofDoom

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

01-22-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by Riot Uracan View Post
heh needs to keep the same laugh and voice tone /agility for some truly hilarious animations.

Truly the face of nightmares!!!
^^^

Jessica SNSD

01-22-2013

Ziggs legendary skin riot pls

Virtualize

01-22-2013

Hey cgsammu! Welcome to Riot and the League of Legends community! I hope you like it here...and great work on that Titan Ziggs xD

Edit: Realized that you posted this about 1/2 a year ago but you're still relatively new to the team so I'll keep it there! :P
Anyways: You should consider persuading the Riot team to sell your sculptures! If I can tell you one thing, nerdy people like us LOVE sculptures (action figures for some)!

A Swarm of Koala

01-22-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by cgsammu View Post
Hey everybody, after modelling chibi Ahri, thought I do a reverse chibi..which is basically taking something cute and making it more realistic! ahahah anyways this is my personal approach of what Titan Ziggs might look like..XD
I would buy the hell out of hulked out Ziggs.

cgsammu

Character Artist

01-22-2013
10 of 56 Riot Posts

Ahahahah thanks guyss!! yeahh it was interesting to read all the comments! Titan Ziggs is not official in the game btw, its just a personal artwork I decided to do for fun outside of the office..lololol

cgsammu

Character Artist

01-22-2013
11 of 56 Riot Posts

Oh yeah, if you guys have any model requests, feel free to drop me a line! Let me know what you guys want to see and I'll try and make that happen as a personal art project

Meleesan

01-22-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by cgsammu View Post
Oh yeah, if you guys have any model requests, feel free to drop me a line! Let me know what you guys want to see and I'll try and make that happen as a personal art project
How about Ezraelle? Or Galzahar?
http://showmeyourmoves.deviantart.co...real-261000062
http://showmeyourmoves.deviantart.co...et=24#/d4be3on