Riot - 3D Character Art by Sam Yang (cgsammu)

First Riot Post
Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

TheWafflehammer

01-26-2013

Make titan ziggs please

cgsammu

Character Artist

02-03-2013
20 of 56 Riot Posts

Hey everyone, unfortunately I cant recreate or post any more "skin-related types" of fan art, so no more stuff like Titan Ziggs, a lot of people thought it was a Legendary Skin, which it clearly wasn't meant for that..so sorry guys, I apologize to everyone for any confusion or expectations...

But on the other hand, here's something I made yesterday, I want to start doing these 1-day sketches every weekend for fun! ^___^

So here's my version of Classic Kassadin referenced from our Splash Art, and again..please remember!!!
(This is a personal fan art project by me, and is not affiliated with Riot games in any way) Otherwise I cant do anymore of these for you guys in the future
Kassadin (Personal Fanart, Unofficial)

swan2swan

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

02-03-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by cgsammu View Post
Hey everyone, unfortunately I cant recreate or post any more "skin-related types" of fan art, so no more stuff like Titan Ziggs, a lot of people thought it was a Legendary Skin, which it clearly wasn't meant for that..so sorry guys, I apologize to everyone for any confusion or expectations...

But on the other hand, here's something I made yesterday, I want to start doing these 1-day sketches every weekend for fun!

So here's my version of Classic Kassadin referenced from our Splash Art, and again..please remember!!!
(This is a personal fan art project by me, and is not affiliated with Riot games in any way) Otherwise I cant do anymore of these for you guys in the future

Oh, who was silly enough to think it's a Legendary Skin? Come on...

Zerglinator

02-03-2013

Quote:
Awwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwww...

Vulking

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

02-03-2013

Quote:

But on the other hand, here's something I made yesterday, I want to start doing these 1-day sketches every weekend for fun! ^___^

Sad about you not being allowed to post original not official content, your stuff was awesome.

On the Kass pic... errr... is a personal opinion but I'm not digging it, he looks really really off and remind me more of the Judges from Final Fantasy XI than Kassadin (I'm talking about the perception here, the technical aspects of the art are topnotch).

uberdungeon

02-03-2013

I hope Riot does like your personal fanart and makes that titan ziggs ^.^

HolyChalice

02-03-2013

Quote:

Who thought Titan Ziggs was real? Way to ruin it for the rest of us who enjoy these

cgsammu

Character Artist

02-03-2013
21 of 56 Riot Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by Vulking View Post
Sad about you not being allowed to post original not official content, your stuff was awesome.

On the Kass pic... errr... is a personal opinion but I'm not digging it, he looks really really off and remind me more of the Judges from Final Fantasy XI than Kassadin (I'm talking about the perception here, the technical aspects of the art are topnotch).
Oh thank you!! ahahahaha I'm actually a big final fantasy fan, my all time favorite ones are 7-10 lolol..and its sorta what got me wanting to learn 3d in the first place! =) so I guess some inspirations might've slipped in without me doing it intensionally ahaha

Redeemed In Fire

02-03-2013

omgomgomg new kass

jk, Do hope they have you do the model for him when he's up for VU though.

Quartzmonkey

02-03-2013

Zyra sculpt is awesome.