Jarvan 0 0%
Nasus 1 14.29%
Riven 2 28.57%
Wu Kong 0 0%
Yorick 1 14.29%
Vladimir 2 28.57%
Multiple Choice Poll. Voters: 7. You may not vote on this poll

Good solo top champions?

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Keotakuvin

08-16-2012

Hi, I would like to know some of the better(didn't say best because I know there is none) solo top champions. Please explain why you chose what you chose. Thank you

TheDos92

08-16-2012

I like Renekton. He's got a damaging stun, an armor shred and all around good damage. Not to mention a tanky ult much like Nasus'. He can win trades fairly easy, you just have to watch your rage meter.

Timammoth

08-16-2012

all these champions are viable and are better in different situations and can counter each other in different match ups. But in general it all comes down to preference. Most people always have that Go-To champ. For me its Jax. But there are many more viable top lane champions that are not listed. Gangplank, Lee sin and malphite to name a few.

Preggonaut

08-16-2012

Add lee sin, hes one of the most competitive top lanes currently. Can beat Olaf, Riven, Irelia, and contest Yorick if played well. Only down side? High skill cap.

ChaosRayne

10-12-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Timammoth View Post
all these champions are viable and are better in different situations and can counter each other in different match ups. But in general it all comes down to preference. Most people always have that Go-To champ. For me its Jax. But there are many more viable top lane champions that are not listed. Gangplank, Lee sin and malphite to name a few.
This is very true. There are alot of top lane champs that weren't mentioned on here as well. When it comes to league you have to be flexible, you have to be able to counter and play based on situation and opponents. If there is a certain type of you are better with then feel free to play them, but don't just stick with 1 style and ignore the rest. You're limiting yourself by doing this.

My go to top lane champs are Singed, Volibear, Poppy and Kayle.

Grollm

10-12-2012

You forgot one the strongest solo tops, Malphite.

OverlyRomantic

10-12-2012

I'm surprised Yorick only got 1 vote. He's an easy play in LANE only.

Barraca

10-12-2012

none just learn to counter pick

GetLikeMe14

10-12-2012

Yorrick is the king of top lane.