where have all the spartans gone?

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

pnTqhgFF4dIRwXYj

09-14-2010

I played him when I first started playing, after a while I saved up enough and bought vladamir. Having got the beast that was vlad I played him almost exculsively for about 2weeks, when i went back to panth I realized just how weak he is in comparsion while at the same time I discovered I could actually no longer play him, I had just to many habits from playing vlad that just didn't mesh with panth.

ColeWinters

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

09-14-2010

I read this thread after going 29/2/17 in a recent game as pantheon.

If you want to do well..Solo Mid Even champs like Miss Fortune have difficulty with your constant spears and passive that blocks their auto attacks. The only midders I haven't been able to melt are Katarina, Mordekaiser, Morgana, and Nidalee.

Raejack

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

09-14-2010

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tentakoo View Post
This still does not address his late game, whereas all other chars that shine early game can also be useful late game, pantheon late game is not that useful
what if it is just necessary for him to do well early to have some utility late? like his passive for HSS, it kinda feels like he should be the last one to show up to a team fight and finish peoplle off.

does the passive from HSS effect his chance to crit with spear shot?

pnTqhgFF4dIRwXYj

09-14-2010

Quote:
The only midders I haven't been able to melt are Katarina, Mordekaiser, Morgana, and Nidalee.
Ever faced a good vlad?

Quote:
does the passive from HSS effect his chance to crit with spear shot?
Spear shot is considered a "physical spell" so doesn't get any bonuses which would normally affect your auto-attack including the ability to crit.

Heathenl

09-14-2010

I find that Pantheon is less about the dps like he use to be and more about the utility. He still has good damage output even though HSS is meh but every other skill he has is good.