Welcome to the Forum Archive!

Years of conversation fill a ton of digital pages, and we've kept all of it accessible to browse or copy over. Whether you're looking for reveal articles for older champions, or the first time that Rammus rolled into an "OK" thread, or anything in between, you can find it here. When you're finished, check out the boards to join in the latest League of Legends discussions.

GO TO BOARDS

Shaco's Ult: A Question?

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

TheSacrifice

11-12-2009

Hey guys. Sorry to bug you, but I'm unsure of whether or not Riot will answer my question in the General Forum. So, I'm posting it here for all of Shaco playing mathcrafters.

Do items proc for Shaco's clone? I've seen Guardian go off on it, and Madred's, but do items like Bloodrazor still work for the clone? And, if so, do they deal a reduced percentage of damage? Or would it deal full damage as it's based on the opponents health and NOT Shaco's damage?

Nylian

11-12-2009

I don't know, and sorry to maybe be unhelpful to you, but I'd suggest loading a practice game against a bot and test it.

OMBlah

11-12-2009

The only difference between Shaco and his clone is the amount of damage they take; the hallucination has the exact same stats and equips that Shaco has.

TheSacrifice

11-12-2009

Quote:
OMBlah:
The only difference between Shaco and his clone is the amount of damage they take; the hallucination has the exact same stats and equips that Shaco has.

That's what I was thinking. In that case, running two Bloodrazors would be the equivalent of running 4 with clone up, huh? That's pretty much a guaranteed kill per 60 (75?) seconds with your in-built slow.

Guthrek

11-12-2009

Yeah, if you can both survive long enough to get a few hits off. By the time you've got those items it should be all 5v5's, and the clone dies Fast. Try it out, though, I'd love to see how it goes.

I bought guardian angel in my last game as shaco, and when my clone died and self rezzed I was totally convinced that I had mixed the two up. I started spamming my blink away from my clone's body and then realized my mistake and felt Really embarassed.

TheSacrifice

11-13-2009

Well it lasts for 30 seconds, and assuming your clone is attacked first it will still get some hits in. When it goes boom, it deals damage too. If it doesn't die, you're basically dealing 10% Max HP in damage per second (if not faster) in addition to your normal damage. In other words, it seems win-win. The only problem is a build based on this would be uber reliant on the clone and having it up for kills.