Summoner Showcase #86 - Hats!

First Riot Post
Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

FGSDHMFBHGSDLKJG

08-16-2012

wow those hats are cool.. no one care nerf darius and diana

Deo Faye

08-16-2012

You know, when you said you were cutting down to video's bi - weekly but making them longer I was skeptical and disappointed at first. However I gave it a chance. I love these video's, look forward to them, probably have a little crush on the cute nikasaur :P, but I am still sorely disappointed here. 4 min video, less if you don't count intro and outro, only 9 submissions (11 if you count the last 3 as separate). I was hoping 6-8 minutes guys, I feel cheated a video a week.

If your busy I get it, you don't have time to make a video a week for the fans I get that, or if you just don't want to I get that too. However you said bi weekly with longer video's and I'm not seeing it.

Jt the king

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

08-16-2012

Only listen to the voices goin "PENTA KILL!!" guess mine are just cooler then yours nika

Cidem1324

Web Content Assistant

08-16-2012

Great showcase. Nice to see Kanas getting love for her awesome artworks. The animation was amazing, and holy **** those hats are epic!

Also, love the hair. You rock Nikasaur!

a wheel of fish

08-16-2012

Nika losing some weight? I know people can be kinda harsh on the body image, but not every one likes to creep on stick figure women. Still, lookin good sexy lady! The hats where cool too i guess.

Abbx

08-16-2012

Cypher!

Exelcior

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

08-17-2012

This week I only see, the sexy Nikasaur...

Nika Punish me... LOL

GD Unoodletugger

08-17-2012

I heard Nikka got passed around the office more times than the stealth remake! muwhahaha

Dezarius

08-17-2012

I logged in simply to say:

More glasses please!

Discpled

08-17-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Noodletugger View Post
I heard Nikka got passed around the office more times than the stealth remake! muwhahaha
You mistaken... that was your mum!

Yeah... hair isn't so good nika, but everything else is oh so fiiiiine!