Could the HoN vs LoL **** cut out?

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Bordellimies

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

09-14-2010

I personally think that all the HoN related threads should belong to HoN's forums, not here.

Of course players of LoL say that LoL is better and why HoN sucks, and HoN players do the exact same. Completely normal behavior of humans. So please, let the LoL stuff stay here and HoN stuff there, don't mix them up.

EDIT: Gottam love random downvotes

Barthalas

09-14-2010

Totally agreeing. Atleast try to be the mature ones :/

Boreall

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

09-14-2010

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bordellimies View Post
I personally think that all the HoN related threads should belong to HoN's forums, not here.

Of course players of LoL say that LoL is better and why HoN sucks, and HoN players do the exact same. Completely normal behavior of humans. So please, let the LoL stuff stay here and HoN stuff there, don't mix them up.
Sir, could you move this to the HoN forums please? **** is starting to annoy me.

Bordellimies

09-14-2010

Quote:
Originally Posted by Boreall View Post
Sir, could you move this to the HoN forums please? **** is starting to annoy me.
Why should I? These threads are created in both forums.

Zenbear

09-14-2010

FANBOYISM! Also plus 1.

Geekweezul

09-14-2010

So you created a thread about not liking HoN/LoL debate threads?

Zenbear

09-14-2010

Quote:
Originally Posted by Geekweezul View Post
So you created a thread about not liking HoN/LoL debate threads?
No obviously it's a thread about his love and admiration of them.

SethCypher

09-14-2010

Well, another viable option is not clicking on the topics who's titles seem to have no relation to whatever you are looking for.

Bordellimies

09-14-2010

Quote:
Originally Posted by SethCypher View Post
Well, another viable option is not clicking on the topics who's titles seem to have no relation to whatever you are looking for.
Some people search for the "rival, bad game's" forums to see if they create threads where they rant or cry or bash the other game, and when they see that kind of threads they create their own about how "HoN's community *****es about LoL" when in fact LoL's community *****es about HoN as well.

And nobody likes them. Or do you..

Sheapy

09-14-2010

Someone made that thread becuase they didn't have $30 to try the game, so they need a fanbase to back their rage.