Pentakill Holds Drummer Auditions and Sale

First Riot Post
Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

animercenary

08-16-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by SolidSp33d View Post
Pentakill Draaaaaaven!
You know he's perfect. :P He's got the attitude and a flair for showmanship. Pentakill needs a AD Carry as well. He's in his own league for goodness' sake!

DRAAAAVEN!
DRAAAAVEN!
DRAAAAVEN!
I agree. We need an AD ranged carry champ for this role(Pentakill drummer), plus Draven spins his axes. It would look awesome if he did the same with a pair of drumsticks. XD

Vrinnsquirrel

08-16-2012

to all the people saying Draven should be the drummer, and that he is the only option, and his attitude is perfect, I urge you to think.

Draven is a narcissistic egotist, thinks it's all about him, and most likely in the bottom lane.

Now what pentakill needs is the drummer, the beat and rhythm, the guy in the background, making helping make good things happen, but not the main attraction.
Also Morde OR Yorick can go bot with Sona, Karthus is mid, They need a jungler, I want to see Pentakill Warwick, give him drumsticks, add a sound change on his ultimate, and unleash him to rip up some mean Drum solos!

Devo317

08-16-2012

Oh. My. God.

I have never laughed so much at one of the sales. Best copywriter ever. For seriously. My hero.

"You just sit behind the band, you **** dirty ape!" ... I lol'd.

Super pro on the band posts afterwords, too. Absolutely amazing.

~~~~~

This sale REALLY made me want to buy stuff, but the content just wasn't right. And seriously...I WANT to buy something. I already own all the champions, and the skins just don't appeal. Maybe I'll just go buy the Riot Graves or K-9 Nasus...

glhf, Riot.

animercenary

08-16-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Myrdoc View Post
If Pentakill Drummer isn't Draven I've lost all faith in humanity. They need an AD carry, he's the only AD carry that could possibly use drumsticks...he even twirls his knifeaxes like drummers twirl drum sticks and he's used to performing. Seriously Draven ES#1 Drummer.
Agreed.

Tavilicious

08-16-2012

Buccaneer Trist eh?

I could call that a legit drummer :3 FOR THE PIRATESS

L0rd Ab0rti0n

08-16-2012

Reaaally Riot?? Dark Crystal Ryze BEFORE Full Metal Pantheon?? wtf?
PLUS, he has the most badass skin ingame, HE should be the fckin drummer you need and skin i need!

Deansington

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

08-16-2012

whoever is writing the dialogue for these needs a raise.

Kamistorm

08-16-2012

Drummer should be a yordle, like Rumble.

insteadd

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

08-16-2012

put in sale skarner, nocturne

Jinothius

08-16-2012

Best post ever.