Welcome to the Forum Archive!

Years of conversation fill a ton of digital pages, and we've kept all of it accessible to browse or copy over. Whether you're looking for reveal articles for older champions, or the first time that Rammus rolled into an "OK" thread, or anything in between, you can find it here. When you're finished, check out the boards to join in the latest League of Legends discussions.

GO TO BOARDS

Nocturne is weak in dominion

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Beefcayk

08-17-2012

I have found that going Ghostblade and Sanguine blade is REALLY effective mid game, as long as 2+ people havent built early tanky (which I dont see that many people going straight tank first) The ghostblade is on such a low CD, and by the time people come out of your fear, you probably have full stacks of life steal and damage. If people arent below 60% when your fear is ending, and its 1v1, just get out. Rinse and repeat your process instead of trying to tank it. Noc isnt known to be tanky at all. I have always noticed a huge change in gank potential as soon as i got GB and sanguine blade

Slivyrr

08-17-2012

Glass cannon cleaver noc won't lose a fight unless you try to die.

jars

08-17-2012

I have had a lot of success with damage nocturne. his steroids are immense and he has a spell shield which is great at blocking cc in smaller scale situations. ghostblade ie is my favorite build for absurd passive crits