İs there a pro shaco player ?

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Biyikli Kadin

08-16-2012

Well i want to learn shaco . runes masteries possible gank mechanics . if you want to help me add me in game ( biyikli kadin ) i got 16xx elo . it is my skill level

ty

Biyikli Kadin

08-16-2012

bump

Thaisun

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

08-16-2012

You can't really just be a pro at Shaco, first off, he's really a hit and miss champions. He can dominate if you have a good amount of skill, and you can catch the enemies off guard. To really be good with him in a game, you need to have a team that knows how to work with a Shaco. I would recommend taking a quick blue buff start and then just following a regular jungle route. Always, ALWAYS watch for gank oppotunities. What I see as a gank opportunity is; The enemy champion(s) are at less than 75% health. The enemies are pushed past the midline of the lane. You can see them and know they aren't prepared for you. If you look for any of these things, (usually two or more means that it will be a fruitful gank) go in behind them, stealth to a nearby bush (if it is on top or bottom lanes) drop a box and have your allies initiate. Try to come in behind in order to use your passive (backstab deals bonus damage if you're behind them) and keep on them, trying to steer them into your box. If it is in mid, jump in and drop a box a short ways behind the enemy so that if they attempt to run, they get feared. (Make sure not to drop it as a minion wave is coming in, as they will proc the box's fear. Also, try to get the empowered attack from deceive off before you drop the box as to not waste the damage.)
I do not consider myself a pro, but if you keep my advice in mind, you'll get the hang of him in no time =)

WantSomeYogurt

01-10-2013

this guy's video tells you all.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZnH5lgfWOiQ

X4N4T05

01-11-2013

Play shaco like an absolute froot luip. And yes, i said froot luip. A good shaco is almost unpredictable. Top lane/jungle, you just go crazy. Rapid ganks, unusual bait tactocs, etc. A good friend of mine is a 1600 elo player and hes probably the best shaco i've seen
I honestly think it confuses the other team