Syndra, the Dark Sovereign, Revealed at Gamescom

First Riot Post
Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

JohnJohnYu

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

08-16-2012

wo..a lot upcoming champions,nice

NotoriousBLT

08-16-2012

Kassadins daughter?

Imperious

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

08-16-2012

Is she void or something else?

Solzan Nemesis

08-16-2012

Kassadin's daughter some say. I could see her being that. and her dark powers could come form the void.

Doze X Doze

08-16-2012

k riot this is the sole reason i stick around. you guys keep it fresh and always have something to throw at us and we love you guys for that. keep up the hard work with the new champs /reworks/ skins /etc and we will do our best to support you guys on our end !!
ameranne

Sovereign Seven

08-16-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by dat goat
I wonder how long the popularity of this game will last. A new champion every other week (and sometimes even more often than that) just feels insane. We'll have 25-30 more champions a year from this date, imagine that. Then a year after that we'll have another 25-30, totaling well over 150 champions. A new player will need to take a college course to memorize all their abilities and styles to play at a decent level. I can't imagine the game stays at its current incredible popularity for more than a couple more years.
... I don't get it... The game is about champions... The game is about everyone finding a role and a champion that suits and fits their needs so that they can continuously bring out competitive and different gameplay with each champion.. Finding a team that works and finding a set of champions that can work well with each other... So that basically means coming out with a new set of champions at all times... if a new player joins the game, even if we had 20 champions, they would STILL be overwhelmed.. they don't know how to play the **** game... They won't even figure out what role they want to play till what, level 20? Every champ, for the most part has their own role but still very similiar key points. Some champs work well at solo top or mid. Some work well with a partner and so forth and so forth. Thats why we have free champ rotations, so that people can pick a champ that fulfills a certain role that they might want to play as.

When that person finally gets the role they like, they will start buying champions that fit that. Me for instance... I LOVE AP champions. Solo Mid, Solo Top, APC, Jungle, support doesnt matter... Im a wiz with AP Champions.. so yea... I have every AP champ except for 2 which I just have no desire to play. I just think you like arguing for the sake of arguing. IMO

Oh and P.S. Loving the champ... Another to add to my collection. And someone said she will have a high Skill Cap and I believe it... Those type of champs is where I like to thrive the most.

hartar

08-16-2012

Its is her Kassadin daugther?

Baby Nap Time

08-16-2012

Some balls are held for charity
And some for fancy dress
But when they're held for pleasure,
They're the balls that I like best.

UmarothTheKeeper

08-16-2012

sounds like orianna is that where you got some of her abilities. like maybe a ahri orianna/ (ahrianna)
she sounds good but would rather have rengar

BladeOfSithis

08-16-2012

Weird, a friend and i were just discussing an idea for a champ that use other champions as projectiles, never thought of minions. its genius, and there's much more ammunition lying around..

could bring a whole new idea to 'leashing' xD