Syndra, the Dark Sovereign, Revealed at Gamescom

First Riot Post
Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Pandalaser

09-11-2012

I think supports need some love.

Also, I'm prolly going to buy her purely for the fact I can hit people with minions.

HeartDefenda

09-11-2012

when will come out?

haozhan911

09-11-2012

i like her W

píx

09-12-2012

its been almost a month since she has been revealed.
i think they ****ed up on that by making people anticipate her for sooo long..
its kind of killing the excitement..

ImStarWars

09-12-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by GremFandango View Post
Ap is getting a lot of love lately. Nice to see, now all we need is some love for support.
I fully agree that supports need more love. I also heard that Roit will be focusing more on items soon and releasing fewer champs, I like that idea, if that is the case I think supports need more items that buff their team and lanemate. I think that would make early game more than just warding and watching your carry farm with the occasional attempt for a kill. Then supports could maybe get that kill for their supprt with an output (either AD, AS, or AP) buff.

K9 enchanter

09-12-2012

she looks pretty boss to me, however i wish there was a way to send in champion ideas to Riot and have a chance of them getting put into game. i have several good ideas.

thelasthighborn

09-12-2012

Seems to be good potentel in team fights (inishiations)

subombaru

09-13-2012

All Your Balls Are Belong To Us.

subombaru

09-13-2012

Balls, balls are truly amazing. Truly, truly, truly amazing........

Crookedsky

09-13-2012

Just wanted to comment that this chick seems OP and it was indicated by riot: "* Syndra's ability to clear minion waves from long range and put out a ton of burst damage got to be a bit much when combined with her substantial complement of crowd control abilities. Ultimately......" Nerfed already. At least they didnt wait till 1000's of people had bought her before they nerfed it. Like they did with Diana, shes pretty much a joke now. Hell...they even screwed up Diana's art.
But ive learned my lesson. Do not buy new champs because they are a gimmick to get you to give riot money. Once the "honeymoon" phase is over with the new champ they will nerf it.
With the release of this new character i finally realized why riot made diana "new look" look like a 3rd grader did it. They had to give her helm to Syndra.
Ok, im done venting cause i know what i want: "THE original Diana, THE original helm" will never be given to me. But do not ever expect this millionaire to give you one red cent EVER. Way to go riot...you lost revenue.
1st time shame on you, 2nd time shame on me.