Syndra, the Dark Sovereign, Revealed at Gamescom

First Riot Post
Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

prysmatix

09-09-2012

the most beautifull design up to now, and a dramatic lore about power and greed, this champion deserves an insta-buy

alibabarouge

09-09-2012

"MORE BOOBS'' -- Syndra

Precarious Gray

09-10-2012

SYNDRA IS SINDEL FROM MORTAL KOMBAT 3.

You really cannot deny this, jesus. Just look that up on Google real quick and try to find some way to disagree.

ValorAndGlory

09-10-2012

Just a few things I want to say/ask.

1. In response to Precarious Grays' post there is in no way at all that you could even begin to compare Syndra to Sindel other then looks, First of all Sindel is a banshee for the most part while Syndra comes off as more of a Demigod or at least something to that effect. Anyone who have even so much as played Sindel in any of the mortal kombat games would know that all of her moves are based off of hit and away tactics, while Syndras' abilities are built for sustained combat, she seems to be built to be place in a lane that you need down quickly.

2. Can we get a estimated release date for her, Syndra other than Zyra is the only champion to be released recently that I am really looking forward to getting and I would like to know just how much longer she will be taunting players before she gets released.

Pelvic Wooh

09-10-2012

Can we also get a plants vs zombies skin on Zyra? I dont use her, I just think it would be cool to see

Tarutan85

09-10-2012

Why do they have to make the female champs so busty and curvy? As if the male player's erect ***** are the only things that will make a champ good? Why not make more organic champs while you are at it, instead of everything being so armorclad and war oriented.

MisterSkux

09-11-2012

When is she released? Tonight or?

Cyrus Gold

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

09-11-2012

Dampened means "to have made wet/moist"

the word you're looking for is "Damped".

though admittedly, a moist champion would be pretty funny.

09-11-2012

looks like another op spam ap champ. either she will dominate every game with her ability to chain spells, or she will oom so fast she will not have any capability to spam due to mana constraints. Wait they have athenes grail so number 1 it is. When are they going to make a new real support champ?

Moon Kitties

09-11-2012

syndra reminds me of this dragon girl in dragonfable where she is restricted of her full dragon powers and learning currently under the wing of an old powerful mage called the blue mage
one day she sends her mentor to the death realm and recovers her full powers...........
but in that one the hero stops her and saves the day blah blah blah