Syndra, the Dark Sovereign, Revealed at Gamescom

First Riot Post
Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Callax

08-16-2012

Glad they posted up about her, I watched a leak vid from early before this was posted and wondered what would happen. It is cool that we now know the next two champs.

Burning Phoenix

08-16-2012

sounds like a mix of Zyra's seeds and Orianna's sphere management. Not very original Riot.

JWight

08-16-2012

does anyone other than me think that this may be Kassadin's daughter?

slum6itch

08-16-2012

What I hope she is
The embodiment of destruction. No sad backstory, no ulterior motives, no passion. She comes from the void to crush all existence into a perfect absence. An alien force of unimaginable power, bereft of compassion, pride, or any sort of motivation aside from her goal of bringing everything to an end. She joins the League in order to kill everyone in it.

What she'll probably be
A magical prodigy whose careless attitude caused her to inadvertently open the void, granting her super darkness powers with which she accidentally her whole family. She joins the League to learn to control her powers so that she can make the world a better place.

PS: Her generic ultimate name ranks below "Infinite Light" on the creativity scale. Since you're obviously going for the whole black hole theme, call it something cool and relevant, like "Singularity" or "Quantum Collapse"

Worst Evelynn BR

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

08-16-2012

Nicol Bolas...with boobs?

DeePok

08-16-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by genesect View Post
Laning against her is going to be like playing Touhou Project
Naaah she doesn't have nearly enough projectiles for that..
NEEDS MORE DAKKA

MMKH

08-16-2012

She looks simple yet complex at the same time. I look forward to seeing some cool combos using her kit.

Zekrif

08-16-2012

Insta buy 0.0

Crunchez

08-16-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by dat goat View Post
Will this factory churning of champions ever stop? I realize it's your main source of revenue but is there no other solution than just churning them out week after week? I can barely tell them apart anymore. Imagine how daunting it is for a new player seeing 100+ champions in front of him. I really wonder how long this company can keep this up. It feels like they're trying to milk every ounce of this formula as much as they can before the well runs dry.

actually I would be really exited to be a new player in LoL this year.. over 100 champs to try and learn.. the new aram (and the high chances of a new 5v5 type map for ''soon'') the new arts all the old champ remakes... Way more complet than when I joined... As for syndra.. Look cool but I will choose Rengar (skillset seem more fun to me)

Evolnemesis

08-16-2012

Looks to me like she'll play a lot differently than ori to tell you the truth... it'll be more like playing pool, or a combination of pool and bowling or something... knocking the balls and stuff around, running around, repositioning them for good shots, etc. Actually I know the best analogy... AIR HOCKEY! (even cooler if her orbs bounce off of obstacles like walls... then you can make bank shots...)