Launcher and Download not working

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

XWeaponX

08-16-2012

I recently had an issue where the launcher refused to open. The Leadue og Legends emblem would pop up, then go away as it normally does heralding the interface to play and get news, however the interface does not appear. I uninstalled the game and went to reinstall it from the website but it tels me I have no internet conection, clearly not the case, and refuses to function. I downloaded the files from a 3rd party site to see if this may fix the problem however it opens the launcher interface, clearly unpatched as it looks like the one from a year ago. It will not connect and patch after it opens either

As such, Im seeking help to igure out why the download on the homesite does not work for me, and what can be done to fix this problem.

u978969697687687

08-16-2012

mine is kinda like this it pops up i click play and it dont take me to the login screen it just disappears

GoldenDemonBlade

08-16-2012

i have had pretty much the same problem several times the first it fixed itself but this time ive treid everything uninstalling re downloading repairing even my public beta client does it i click launch and it either says no internet connection which i do have or just doesnt respond and never gets the the launcher

Slagler

08-16-2012

Anybody know the solution to fixing it?

Aprill

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

Recruiter

08-16-2012

had same issue all day; posted a thread on how i fixed it;

na.leagueoflegends.com/board/showthread.php?t=2484534

sport4life

11-09-2012

my issue is someone blocked my LOL

Profeeding FTW

12-05-2012

Riot really should tell us what to do in these situations...

Profeeding FTW

12-05-2012

Riot really should do something about these things...