Can't win on the TT

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

iampoloa

08-16-2012

For some reason, me and my team always lose on the TT. Even when we are more fed.
Do you guys know why?

Epiras

08-16-2012

Probably lack of jungle control, you knocking the inhibitors over early so they can turtle, or just the classic case of throwing the game.

You gave us what you did right (we got more kills)

What did you do wrong?

SpiralinISqwerty

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

08-16-2012

I'm assuming you have better early game champions, but the other team has better late game champions.

Shadeykris

08-16-2012

Could be anything. It's easy to throw early game dominance away if you get cocky and then start wandering the map alone - and get picked off. Especially if you're a team that doesn't ward much.

HKnux5112

08-16-2012

The biggest thing is being confident when playing, knowing your other laner and jungler won't get caught, which will let you farm in peace.

What you can do, is just farm up, and when the big team fight breaks out, and you win, then all 3 or 2 of you push their turret, inhibitor, then go for the win. Like the other guy said, if you take the inhibitor too early, they'll just sit back and turtle, farm and gain more levels.

Im Ted and I KS

08-16-2012

NEVER take inhibs unless you know you can close the game right there. Its one of the biggest mistakes you can make.

PhoEater

08-17-2012

Make sure you have good vision as ganks are extremely prevalent. Same as the guy above, don't take the inhibitors until you can at least take the nexus turret in the same push.

startitan

08-18-2012

turtles FTW

is it?

iampoloa

09-01-2012

Well, i didn't feed, i think its the bad late game champs or the or the bad early game. Thanks!