[Petition] Bring back Twisted Treeline wins! (Enter for explaination).

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Verdinate

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

08-16-2012

Now when you hover the mouse on someone, his total wins don't change if he wins in Twisted Treeline (it reset) which is bugging me. Keep bumping this thread so Riot would bring it back please.

Shadeykris

08-16-2012

?

Riot made this change on purpose. The wins for TT are now stored separately from the wins from SR. But, they are not gone, they are just only counted from the Jayce patch. They also still go into your total wins on your regular profile.

It sucks, because most of my wins previously were TT wins... so now I have like 500 "SR wins" that aren't, really, and only about 50 TT wins since the reset. Separating the wins out makes sense, it is a good idea. It's just unfortunate that this was the best way to do it, since it has annoying side effects for us who mostly played Twisted Treeline before the reset.

There have been a few Red posts about this but I don't feel like looking for them.

PhoEater

08-17-2012

glad it wasn't just me xD I suppose counting the wins separately makes sense though..

good job chimpy

Recruiter

08-18-2012

i think how they would fix this is by essentially making it a new game mode, if your confused it's during the tab in your summoner profile, under normal then there are two options in the drop down menu classic and dominion, so either 3/TT/whatever they call it would have to go there to show our wins