Elo Hell

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Fxfighter

08-16-2012

We are each our own devil, and we make this world our hell.
Yes, hell exists. It is not a fairy tale. One indeed burns there. This hell is not at the end of life. It is here. At the beginning.
In hell there is no other punishment than to begin over and over again the tasks left unfinished in your lifetime.

If you are going through hell, keep going. Hell is more like boredom, or not having enough to do, and too much time to contemplate one's deficiencies.
Maybe thats what hell is. You go mad, and all your demonds come and get you just as fast as you can think them up.
It is occasionally possible to charge Hell with a bucket of water, but against stupidity the gods themselves struggle in vain.

Hell is oneself, Hell is alone, the other figures in it merely projections.
Through clever and constant application of propaganda, people can be made to see paradise as hell, and also the other way round, to consider the most wretched sort of life as paradise.
Hell hath no limits, nor is circumscribed In one self place, for where we are is hell, And where hell is there must we ever be.
God might work on mysterious ways, but hell worked on efficient ones. I hold it to be the inalienable right of anybody to go to hell in his own way.

LegitKajit

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

08-16-2012

Shakespeare you play LoL?

Celestia the mad

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

08-16-2012

your tears are all the payment i need

coblejr

08-16-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fxfighter View Post
Itīs from Shakespeare

we know

Iroh the Dragon

08-16-2012

Too smart for GD.

Asakujaku

08-16-2012

Quote:
Passion
Katarina?

Edit: What. His post disappeared. I'm quoting thin air :S

Asakujaku

08-16-2012

Quote:
i work in mysterious ways.
The hax.

bunny milkshake

08-16-2012

"OH GOD WHY ARE YOU LAUGHING" he yelled after Jesus knocked over his bucket of Mexicans and watched them fall onto America.

Samurai047

08-16-2012

Implying elo hell exists

Cynickle

08-16-2012

It's a strange world when we tether our friends to the depths of hell, all in the name of love.