Welcome to the Forum Archive!

Years of conversation fill a ton of digital pages, and we've kept all of it accessible to browse or copy over. Whether you're looking for reveal articles for older champions, or the first time that Rammus rolled into an "OK" thread, or anything in between, you can find it here. When you're finished, check out the boards to join in the latest League of Legends discussions.

GO TO BOARDS

Who would you like ot see published? (Champs)

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

MadameBougie

08-16-2012

Hello all!

I was wondering what champs you all would choose to have a book published on? For example, I would want a book with Soraka, Karma, Sona, and Orianna, because they all have really sad stories, and I would love to see it expanded into a book. Maybe the all come together and defeat Warwick and Swain, or something. I suppose I just really want an expansion of their lore, or even better--updates concerning their status (for example, Soraka wishes to rid herself of the curse she received after cursing Warwick...how's that going for her?)

SO, who do YOU want to see published, and why?

Thanks, and have a lovely night!

______
Side note--

This was relocated by me from the Lore Discussion forum.

Prozn856

Recruiter

08-16-2012

^Master Wukong

lonewolf787787

Recruiter

01-02-2013

Pantheon

Torchlight

01-02-2013

Diana

IliyaMoroumetz

01-03-2013

The Rakkor/Solari folks.

They're obviously a homage to the Spartan culture, but one that wasn't as, as shell we say, limited in its scope due to the fact that there was no magic during their time.

CJPwnz

Recruiter

01-04-2013

Katarina or a story of her family or something. and maybe even Kassadin because his story seems pretty interesting.

Ghanish

01-04-2013

^yeah i've always wondered things like that about kass