RP Card Contest

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

TheMeatPuzzle

10-22-2012

We set aside a day to play with 4 lucky viewers. Drizzall, RG, and Telebear, and Midigong will duo with each one of these 4 lucky viewers. The contest is to see who can gain 100 elo the FASTEST....first one to gain 100 elo wins a $25 dollar rp card....yes...25dollar card, (We can thank RG for this lovely donation guys).

Want to know how to become a lucky viewer? Well its simple. You'd bid for us. There will be donation boxes with each persons name on the stream. the person who donates the most to one person...gets to play in the contest with that person. So basically if lets say...Meatpuzzle donates the most to Drizzall then he gets to duo with Drizzall. The donation time will last about four days so you guys can bid war. And the event will be scheduled for this weekend

One extra tip off, The mentor (mentors are Drizzall, Tele, Midigong and RG) with the MOST TOTAL donations...gets an advantage of starting ahead of the others two in games. For example...if RG gets the most donations he starts first and then after he plays one game the second place team starts. Then when the second persons game finishes...the last team starts theirs.

Restrictions...
unfortunately...we can only allow 1350 elo players to participate with me or RG (just in the interest in of straight elo numbers and making it fair)...and anyone under 1250 can play with Midi and Telepath. (yes that means if you are 1350 you cant play with tele or midi) Anyone under 1350 can play. And no you cant drop your elo massively to participate.

However if you want to see one person in particular be mentored you can donate on THEIR BEHALF... (you must tell me explicitly)

Or if you are unable to play then you can donate towards the person that you want to win the starting advantage.

So a quick TLDR contest to play duo q with drizzall and his partners. If your team is the first to gain 100 elo then you will win 25 rp card, all that elo, and have learned a lot from your mentor about how to play better. Also each one of us will have our stream on. So you can watch ALL of our games and keep up with whos winning and whos losing. You want to play in this game we have going on come to twitch.tv/drizzall

LET THE QUESTIONS COMMENCE! Please do not ask the same question twice

Drizzall

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

10-22-2012

My name is Drizzall. And I support this thread.

adc

10-22-2012

Good luck! No spare cash to donate myself, unfortunately.

TeddyBær

10-22-2012

my name is TeddyBær and i SUPPORT THIS FREAKIN' THREAD!

Qemical

10-22-2012

Qemical supports this post .

Telepath

10-22-2012

MY NAME IS TELEPATH AKA BEARMANMODE AND I SUPPORT THIS THREAD AND I ALSO OFFER MY BEAR HUGS o(^.^)o

Denominator98

10-22-2012

MY NAME IS oh wait, nvm i forgot, BUT THIS IS AN AMAZING STREAM!! i enjoy bear hugs, COME WATCH THIS STREAMMMMMM pls

Drizzall

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

10-22-2012

f

TheMeatPuzzle

10-22-2012

Great Idea hope it works out! Good luck to all who take place in this as well

TeddyBær

10-22-2012

itz awesome