Welcome to the Forum Archive!

Years of conversation fill a ton of digital pages, and we've kept all of it accessible to browse or copy over. Whether you're looking for reveal articles for older champions, or the first time that Rammus rolled into an "OK" thread, or anything in between, you can find it here. When you're finished, check out the boards to join in the latest League of Legends discussions.

GO TO BOARDS

Is malzahar supposed to be able to have 2 voidlings?

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Zoram

08-15-2012

just curious becuase I saw him have 2 several times in a game.

CapriciousXII

08-15-2012

yes, with CDR 2 voidlings pop up quite often. I havent touched mal in a while but it might be possible to have 3.

Warrrrax

08-16-2012

This is especially common if Mal has pre-cast. Then on his next cast (say his DOT) he gets a minion. 2 seconds later his DOT is ready again and he can Q,W,E,R, get a 2nd dude who will go join the first one in beating on the held target.

Amoc

08-16-2012

IRC I think you can get three out with CDR, but the first one despawns VERY shortly after the third one spawns so it's not really useful. I never found CDR to be a really important stat for Malz.

IGotCareless2

08-16-2012

The CDR/AD Malzy used in Dominion relies on the fact you can get 2 and occasionally 3 Voidlings, so that he can get crazy damage on the other bot laner.