best ad carries?

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Tutle

Recruiter

02-16-2013

Docta Grim

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

02-16-2013

It's all about your playstyle. Personally I love tristana and twitch. Both have great early and lategame potential and their midgame you just have to survive and not die, try to get your team to hold off on teamfighting full on until you finish IE/PD

Dowwnwind

02-16-2013

ive just recently discovered how good varus can be, and i build a little hybrid. i start with ad items first like bloodrazor, and phantom, or blade of the ancient king and phantom then bloodrazor, then i build guinoos and hextech revolver. i get atk speed boots with movement speed buff. his ult is awesome in team fights, especially paired with someone like sona, fiddle, amumu, malphite, lux, or pantheon.

my top two adcs are graves, and varus. graves was the first adc i ever really got serious with, and varus is my new adc i play now.

Commando Fatcat

02-17-2013

I have many adcs (graves, corki, ez, kog, trist, sivir, ashe, vayne, and draven. My 2 that I fell are the best are graves and kog'maw. Graves is just all around a monster and kog I have fun 3hitting everyone in their team

predawnchewtoy

02-17-2013

i play alot of caitlyn but im a level and not that great

namegohere

02-17-2013

Depends on the support.

infinitexpertise

02-17-2013

karma obviously

Agent Pwnage

02-17-2013

brand adc is by farrrr the BEST