Hecarim in 3s.

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Shadeykris

08-15-2012

I know he's not top tier, but he's really fun. I've been playing him in normal blind pick. He's okay once he gets going, but his early game... is rough.

Mostly I try to build defensive boots, then things like Glacial Shroud, Sheen, Hexdrinker, and Vamp Scepter. Working towards Frozen Heart, Triforce, Maw, and Randuin's. Hitting the sweet spot between damage and unkillable-ness while AoE lifestealing seems to be ideal.

Anyone else play him / have suggestions? Thanks!

Axil

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

08-16-2012

can he jump over walls with his move fast thing?

Vilosophe

08-16-2012

Only with his Ult.

Epiras

08-16-2012

Depending on team comp, I usually build
boots 3 pots > HoG > Ninja Tabi or Merc Treads > Hexdrinker or Phage (depending on which boots I chose). After that, what you said works well.

He is great at pressuring people if you have the right lane partner with you. Keep that harass up

Shadeykris

08-16-2012

Cool, I'll try tossing HoG in there, and move Phage up in my build order. Who do you think makes a good partner for Hec? Someone ranged, I suppose? I like that you can stand on their minions and make them unable to get last hits... lol.

Epiras

08-16-2012

In my opinion, a champ with a stun would be nice. Renek or Annie works well.. AP Sion or Nunu can be annoying :P

I realize that having a duo bot-lane isn't as viable in competitive 3v3 play, but it is still fun as most people run that way.

PurpleURP

08-16-2012

hes definitely really powerful late game

Hitro

08-17-2012

dat siv hd build