Volibear skin: Brawlibear

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

NetherDrifter

08-15-2012

Okay, this was one awesome idea that I had cooking up in my mind and I just HAD to share it with you.

This skin will feature Volibear wearing Shorts, a championship belt and bandages wrapped around his hands. His fighting style is based off of some UFC moves. Ready! Here we go!

Auto attack: Just a regular run of the mill jab.

Critcial Strike: One hell of an uppercut.

Rolling Thunder: When flinging the enemy Brawlibear will drop on his back while still holding onto the opponent, driving their head into the ground. Brawlibear then gets back on his feet.

Frenzy: Instead of doing the bite animation at three stacks, Brawlibear will slug the enemy with a staggering sucker punch.

Majestic Roar: Brawlibear puts both of his arms in the air and lets out a roar, as if shouting in victory when a match is won.

Thunder Claws: Brawlibear concentrates, throwing a one, two combo instead of the jab on his basic attacks. Critting when thunder claws is up will cause Brawlibear will throw a three punch combo instead of the One, two combo.

Recall: Brawlibear slings a towel over his right shoulder and sits on a bench, mentally preparing himself for the next round.

Hidden Passive: If left idle for fifteen seconds, Brawlibear will act like he is just entering the ring, showing off and flexing or he will act as if he is signing an autograph for a random Teemo that appears out of no where. These animations are completely random.

Quotes: Coming soon

So what do you think? Pretty awesome huh? I may make a Referee Zilean skin as well to go with it

NetherDrifter

08-15-2012

bump

NetherDrifter

08-16-2012

bump

NetherDrifter

08-16-2012

bump

Heywood Yablome

08-16-2012

This is epic, i love Volibear and in no way would this ruin him. I say make this a legendary and you will be making some money riot! Good job, wanna check out my champion concept and give any suggestions? You seem creative (obviously) lol.

NetherDrifter

08-16-2012

bump

NetherDrifter

01-05-2013

bump

ColonelCornbread

01-05-2013

Idea:
Give him the same tat that mike tyson has, and the splash art should be him punching the boxing skin Blitz in the face.