mynameisZela Stream and Lessons

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

1NutW0nder

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

08-23-2012

LOLOL MarlaMazzyHope, i have all 9137 songs on my computer on 1 big playlist, im sorry maroon 5 came up so much xD glad your speakers are clean tho.

Yeah that karthus game, idk how wukong did not take the turret or get SOME SORT of damage on it when he is alone in top lane for a solid 4 min until kat went up there, and once that swain got blue it was gg for me in mid, that and i got no more help from anyone. It is just a game, so no need to get upset and you always want a level head to think straight and make the next best plan of attack, or think of a way to get back into the game.

Latterus14, absolutly, how I will run my "Training" sessions its along the lines of if your jungle, we will go into a normal game you will play jungle and then I will look over the replay and type out all the comments I have. If its any other role I will either go into a 1v1 (if you have a hard time vs a specific champion) or also into a normal game and watch the replay again after. But if you add me we can set up some time to let me see you play and let you know what I have to assist you.

MarlaMazzyHope

08-23-2012

Are you using skype or another program for voice com? I'd def like to get into a few normal games with you guys tonight or whenever but I'd like to make sure I have it set up because I'm terrible at typing during a match.

1NutW0nder

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

08-23-2012

I have all of the communications. I would like to use Team Speak 3 since I have a server for it. But what ever works for you we can do.

theponyfactor

08-23-2012

add me. i think i added you though.

1NutW0nder

08-23-2012

I will add you pony, i dont think i got your friend request.

BaconFarm

08-23-2012

Hi,
I am interested in getting some lessons on being an ADC.
If you get the time to, please add me my IGN is BaconFarm.
I am free pretty much all day unless I have something scheduled because it is summer.
I have skype so we can communicate with that.
Thank you,
BaconFarm

1NutW0nder

08-23-2012

Alright, i will add you after this game. We can set something up tonight or when ever you have free time. We can chat in game about what your looking for.

BaconFarm

08-23-2012

That was quick.
And I am free right now I just added you in-game.

1NutW0nder

08-24-2012

I accepted, hope to speak with you soon.

1NutW0nder

08-25-2012

Bumping