mynameisZela Stream and Lessons

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Best Scorpion NA

08-20-2012

do you charge?
lol

1NutW0nder

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

08-20-2012

No i do not charge any money, just looking to help people that want to learn.

also DecoYNz i added you on LoL

Cenerae

08-20-2012

What role/s are you best at?

I've been wanting to try and up my solo top/solo mid play but it would be fairly moot if you're best with other roles.

1NutW0nder

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

08-20-2012

My best, well at the moment I play top lane for my team G4, but before that I used to main adc whenever i had the chance to play. When ever I solo q for ranked or normals I go ap mid. With teaching jungle I bring in my teams jungler and I will have him go over the replay with myself and we both look for things to aid the person wanting to learn.

Cenerae

08-21-2012

Makes sense. Thanks for the info.

If you're willing and have the time, I'd like to see what you can teach me. The time I leave up to you, since my schedule is pretty open.

1NutW0nder

08-21-2012

Alright, if you want to i will add "ceneae" and hope its your league name, and set something up, otherwise I will wait to have you add me.

1NutW0nder

08-22-2012

Anyone else?

1NutW0nder

08-22-2012

Bumping for other threads aka same thread on other forums

MarlaMazzyHope

08-23-2012

I watched a game last night, I really have to give you credit for not totally losing your mind after a 1v2 start mid (Kat leaves Wukong alone top lane to shut down his Karths cs), your jungler giving Swain a blue buff shortly after, and your team never once doing enough damage to an enemy champ for your ult to come into play, plus Wukong never punished top lane for being wide open. It was more of a mess than that, but the chat was still even tempered and the mood was positive. My only gripe was wayyyy too much Maroon 5, but I washed my speakers and they seem to be back to normal.

Latterus14

08-23-2012

Would you be up for critiquing my play sometime. I am stuck around 1300 and feel like I've gotten better but my elo isn't moving