CDR, AD item?

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Maoster101

08-15-2012

perhaps not upgraded from brutaliser, something like 60AD something AD 20CDR., perhaps with a bit on armour, it feels like there are just no good choices for bruisers who are skill reliant, and yommus just isnt worth building, and the alternative is a FH which while isn't bad, doesn't bring enough dmg to the table. while i understand an item like this would be well, ridiculously op for urgot and such, i still feel it is a gap that needs to be filled

ProfDrDeath

08-16-2012

Problem: The item you described is good on bruisers. And good on AD carries, too. Too bad AD carries are balanced around having no easy access to CdR.

Or do you really want to see Tristana with a nearly permanent 90% AS steroid? Graves, now with 66.7% more Buckshot burst?

Glacial Spirit

08-16-2012

Ashe arrows everywhere. ahhhhh

PiplupFtw

08-17-2012

AD carrys are still going to build the standard Greaves -> IE -> PD -> BT -> LW -> GA/QSS/Banshees even with this new item.

I think this item would be nice, maybe add it as an upgrade to brutalizer since at the moment you can only upgrade it to Youmuu's Ghostblade, which is too cost inefficient.

IonDragonX

08-17-2012

While I would like to see the ghostblade reworked into something more appealing, Attack Damage increases should probably stay away from CDR.