A Toast to ELO Hell!

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Elegencia

08-30-2012

Our community needs more of this. All of this!

Zaphery

08-30-2012

+1 Why can't everyone i play with be like this D:

Today I lost 4 games straight and your post literally brought a smile to my face.

I'm cheering for you all the way!

M3GaL0d0n

08-30-2012

Appreciate the encouragement, really helps the community man. +1

Lethadind

08-31-2012

An enthusiastically raised glass to Elegencia, Zaphery and M3GaL0d0n, whose names make little sense to me, but whose words touch my soul and encourage me to continue with the attitude I have.

Brothers, Sisters, feel free to raise a glass with me, and leave an encouraging comment to those of us struggling in ELO Hell. We need it, and everything is appreciated.

To you!

Cheers!

On a side note I've raised my ELO by 200 points in the past week and a half. Go me! And go you too!

EDIT: I've won my last 8 ranked games. Lovin every minute. Games are fun again, this is great! The biggest thing I can contribute this to is by saying "I'll fill any role we need" in queue. I haven't had to support a single time (I would if I needed to), it just seems like people volunteer to support when they see someone else who's willing to do what's necessary. All my games have been (for the most part) positive experiences. I'm not delusional though, I realize it's been partially good luck with matchups, but it's been refreshing. To you, I wish the same good luck!

Jaegermeifter

08-31-2012

Cheers to you~! As long as theres jager tho!

This touched me abit, im trying to stay outa elo hell but its hard man, my friend got on my account when i was 5-0, and made me 5-15, just for the trolls. now im sitting at like 10-18? won 5 ranked games in a row! So yall need to listen and trust this guy, you wont believe saying " my bad " to someone, or a simple single ping to alert your team mate, can change your team mates additude, and the whole game.

Lethadind

08-31-2012

OH NO! I forgot to toast my good acquaintences-who-I've-never-actually-met Windrydyr, AskKarthus, and QcGS Jeanschyso! (Whose names (except for QcGS) I actually DO understand!). Guys, thanks for both keeping the thread alive and for your words of encouragement.

If you guys ever want to play throw me an add in game. I'm not promising to be on frequently though, ha.

Knightmare Pk, dude. Good luck. Seems like you're just starting your ranked journey. Don't be like the rest of us down in ELO Hell and keep rage-playing if you end up losing. Take a break. Eat a banana (stop laughing). Call that girl up that you want to take out. Come back to it tomorrow with a clear head. You'll be great though dude, with that attitude. Again, good luck to you!

Oh and FaerellG (Wish I could think of a Nick for you man, FaerellG just has too many hard syllables) - any time my brother. You've done more for the community than most, you rock!

Lord Exin

09-01-2012

This made me unbelievably happy.. thanks for sharing

Nuke Cloud

09-02-2012

that was really nice. shows you have spent some time in elo hell. But truely it doesn't matter how hard you work if you don't have atlest 2 other people that fights as hard as you.

I don't really care who you are or how good you think you are. Nothing short of hacking will let you handle a 1 vs 5.

I've been there. I'm usualy the guy the other team fears and that alone keeps them out of my base. But as soon as a team fight starts and my other team either just watches or runs away and i get killed then the other team will steamroll into the base while i'm dead cause they know the rest of the team is too weak to stop them.

When you lose a match cause your the only one dead and they kill your nexus while your respawing that's true elo hell.

Grinningsphinx

09-02-2012

I think this post should be stickied, and ive never said that in 3 years on the boards.

Sereg Anfaug

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

09-02-2012

If only everyone who accepted the Summoner's Code actually read and followed it, there'd be alot less of the negative attitudes that ruin games.

Then again, there will always be bad players like myself. How did I get out of ELO hell? I just stopped playing ranked =P no pressure, now. Maybe someday, when I have more champions, more runes, and more experience, I'll go back and try again. But starting ranked fresh off level 30 was really not the best decision I ever made.

In any case, nice post, good attitude. ELO hell sucks, but some of us don't deserve to leave, lest we drag others back down with us.