Which seals should I use for AP mid?

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Secr3t Asian Man

08-15-2012

I universally run armor seals on everyone, but I'm thinking that might not be a good idea for mid lane. Which seals are generally better for AP mids? I'm thinking hp/level, MR, mp5, or should I just keep armor?

Nallelym

08-15-2012

Well look at it like this most junglers scale on ad so the armor runes help for ganks help for dealing with some dmg late game as well.

Mestaaja

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

08-15-2012

Armor are really good all-round seals. Even in mid you will take some basic hits, and minion aggro from time to time. So having armor seals means you will come out on top from trades like that. And as nallelym said, most junglers are ad so it gives you a little extra against them too.
Having said that, I run ap/lvl on my all AP page which I use for most mids, and mana regen on another page for those champs that are still a little mana hungry early game.
Then there are of course specialized pages you could build, like a full MR page or such, but I won't go in to those now.