Welcome to the Forum Archive!

Years of conversation fill a ton of digital pages, and we've kept all of it accessible to browse or copy over. Whether you're looking for reveal articles for older champions, or the first time that Rammus rolled into an "OK" thread, or anything in between, you can find it here. When you're finished, check out the boards to join in the latest League of Legends discussions.

GO TO BOARDS

[Champion Concept] - Echo, the spirit wisp (support)

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Leo Tomita

08-20-2012

booya dudez....

quite impressive passive...a excelent "shield" works everytime with no exceptions....i havent seen this mechanic anywhere else...
but
think about some couple of things...Echo will be depleted of mana faster than other champs...and this is dangerous for him AND
30% damage taken is kind high for a passive remembering that every 200 damage (some end game carries) per auto attack will consumes 60 mana + or -....do the math 2 hits = 120 mana...3 hits = 180...and so on...

Q- Echo ...i like very much this skill...but Cooldown? how long you can use "copy" skill? how much AP ratio? range for copy?
when you have this the skill is complete i think
but overall i LOVE the idea
ps: i am imagining Echo copying this skills....Allistar headbutt...Rammus powerball...Vladimir sanguine pool hahahahahahaahaha this could be VERY VEEEERY FUNNY SKILL!!!

W -Reverberate...good mechanics here to...but i think in early game is too weak and late game too strong...thas hard to do...a very good and helpfull skill but with only this 2 problems...
you could increase damage absorved early game, low end game....put a flat % of CD reduc 70% is too much ..EX: Sion with blue buff and Echo by his side ...he can Stun target (s) every 1,44 seconds!!!!!

E - Ethereal Form...90% complete skill... the mana cost is too high for this skill...this skill even dont damage enemies...Damage is a thing for you think about to add on this skill because he have great farming tools...he needs to copy some AD carry skill to farm and what about the moments you cant do it? excelent sinergy with passive

R - great mechanic on ult but with no AoE size...i couldnt say if it is OP or not...have the potential..because messing up with positioning in a AoE can disrupt teamfigths very easily...remeber Galio, Sonna, Malphite, Amumu...and this skills only stops, stuns, knockup...what about a skill that will "throw" people in a random position?!?

thats tricky

Amazing champ .
good mechanics
base stats seems a lil to weaky for my taste
Thumbs up for you...and remember when you add more stuff ...dont be shy find me and ill be pleased to re-review you...until you decides its absolutely 100% complete

Leo Tomita

08-20-2012

Mauta - the Darkpuncturist (http://na.leagueoflegends.com/board/showthread.php?t=2312770) or Dionisio "Dio" Gutierrez - Demacian Firepower (http://na.leagueoflegends.com/board/showthread.php?t=2298682)...ill be pleased if you review any of those in particular...dont need to be both ...either one ill be thankfull

DryRun

08-20-2012

Leo! youre so helpful! i will certainly be doing some tweaking. first off with the stats....they are basically a jumble of the other full supports in league. leaning on mana and mana regen. she is not meant to get into the front lines, and remember she has 30% more hp at level 18 then it says due to damage reduction. and yes she will lose mana fast if under constant attack. i feel like early game it will not be constant, and it will give her basically faster hp regen for trading harasses, as well as focus her build towards good support ideals like mana and regen and cooldown items. late game if she is being focused by carries for more then a few seconds its game over anyways, no mana or not. regardless thats the trade off, of great damage reductions, remember by the time she has lost all mana shes has been killed three times in her hp pool.

her Q the cool down was the same as the copied spell...i might add 10% to make her less powerful, you can use the spell as long as you are not hit by another spell, like i said in the description, if you hold the hotkey (Q) for the spell it will stay up even if your hit by other spells. the ap ratio and all other stats are based on the original spell.

W i will remake the shield base numbers. i should lower the cooldown reduction...keep in mind the shield has its own cooldown, so with a sion next to you he could cast two stuns in like 4 seconds, but then thats it. still i will change the numbers, its too much spam.

E add damage you say.....i can do that, it wont be much though, its got a lot going on already. its a move speed adjuster with a small knock up at the end. maybe i should up the mana restored?

R yeah it would be a small AOE, maybe i'll make the number of tethers scale with levels.

thanks leo your awesome. i'll get your guys as soon as i can

DryRun

08-21-2012

Little bump here

vats3

08-21-2012

i like wisp from dota 2 better http://www.dota2wiki.com/wiki/Wisp
but if we are just talking LoL unfortanly her ability are far to over powered mainly the abitly to lower CD no other abilty in the game can do it and its just far to over powered in competitive play games

DryRun

08-22-2012

Thanks for the review vats. I wish you would be more specific on how the abilities are over powered. Her que is as balanced as any ability on any champion except it costs more mana and has a longer cool down. They shield stats are moderate for most comparable shields in game. And yes it would be the first cast able cool down reduction. But it's only up to half a cool down. All champions are designed with up to 40% reduction possible. I feel that using an entire ability slot to give another champion slightly over max cool down on one spell is a good support mechanic. If I get more reviews commenting on this spell I will change it. Ideas include - increasing cool down to a cap/ lowering percent/ increasing
It's cool down. Remember it's only decreasing one cool down on one champion (non-ultimate) by a percent once. Hopefully I can get more reviews on the ability concept. Thanks again. Edit - zilean has a self cool down reduction that caps at 100% of his other two abilities and 10% or so of his ultimate.

Leo Tomita

08-22-2012

yo Dry...wich champ you review??

vats3

08-22-2012

Quote:
DryRun:
Thanks for the review vats. I wish you would be more specific on how the abilities are over powered. Her que is as balanced as any ability on any champion except it costs more mana and has a longer cool down. They shield stats are moderate for most comparable shields in game. And yes it would be the first cast able cool down reduction. But it's only up to half a cool down. All champions are designed with up to 40% reduction possible. I feel that using an entire ability slot to give another champion slightly over max cool down on one spell is a good support mechanic. If I get more reviews commenting on this spell I will change it. Ideas include - increasing cool down to a cap/ lowering percent/ increasing
It's cool down. Remember it's only decreasing one cool down on one champion (non-ultimate) by a percent once. Hopefully I can get more reviews on the ability concept. Thanks again. Edit - zilean has a self cool down reduction that caps at 100% of his other two abilities and 10% or so of his ultimate.

the thing is your ability isent counted with the 40% as that is counted before the skill is used while this is and extra cdr after the skin is used giving about 60% cdr total also the Q can be abused also these 2 abiltys character would easily make the best suport if not teir 1 ap carry in the game no mater how much cool down and mana uses she has im going to once again refence dota 2 because most the time alot of fan creations are like dota 2, Rubick (http://www.dota2wiki.com/wiki/Rubick this is the only other champ i played in dota 2) has that Q as an ult and keep in mind normally in dota 2 heros are much stronger then champs just because thats how the game is set up
also keep in mind very few champs are ult reliant alot of champs can do alot of damage with just there basic ability
these ability they are just too powerful for the leuage

DryRun

08-23-2012

Small tweaks...capped CD reduction, Realized ethereal form could be maintained basically endlessly.

Nazrethim

08-25-2012

I like this champion, a great support.
Can you add an image of how she is supposed to be in the future?