Conspiracy of the Hex Knives (Closed RP)

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

TheShadowOfChaos

08-23-2012

3 Honor Guards are seen carrying Attwell's father to him.

"Our master said....to take....give me a minute.............your father to you."

leirynot

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

08-23-2012

Attwell sees the Honor Guards.
"T-thank you."
As the guards put him down, Brutti walks unsteadily over to Attwell and hugs him, it seems Blackheart had forgotten to heal his wounds and remove any toxins still in his system.
"It's good to see you again my boy. I'm sure you gave those ruffians a good thrashing."

TheShadowOfChaos

08-23-2012

The HGs give Attwell a potion.

"My master told me to give you this.....some kind of purifier that would be a more docile treatment for your father."

leirynot

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

08-23-2012

Attwell takes the potion.
"Thanks."
He turns back to Brutti.
"Glad you're safe father, here, drink this, it should help with any poisons they may have used."
He gives the potion to Brutti, who drinks it.

TheOneTrueWaifu

08-23-2012

Kirei smiles as she sees Brutti
"It's good to see you're alright."

leirynot

08-23-2012

Brutti looks at Kirei.
"I see you assisted in my rescue as well, thank you Miss Kirei."
He suddenly looks dizzy, as if he is again affected by poison. Attwell notices and frowns, he had been cured just a moment ago.
"I-I think we should go to the medical wing, I'm not sure what's wrong with my father, a-and, it would probably be best if I looked for help with my... condition as soon as possible."

TheOneTrueWaifu

08-23-2012

Kirei nods "I've still got a lot of energy left, I'll get us there." she sat up, crossing her legs and concentrating, soon the group was teleported away to the medical wing.

leirynot

08-23-2012

After Kirei teleports them away, two men decloak, they jump down the hole in the roof and dig through the rubble, eventually uncovering Marcellus, still alive, but barely. He will need time to heal, but will be able to make a full recovery.

TheShadowOfChaos

08-23-2012

((Would it be kinda funny if my HGs would appear down there?))

leirynot

08-23-2012

((They would get owned))